Extra Special [B.A.P Zelo]

Extra Special

Characters: Vy and BAP's Choi Junhong
Genre: romance
Author: Audrey ^^

Author's POV

The lights are dim, the only one light shining is lighting up the stage in front of BAP. Fans behind them are admiring their backs and their styled hair. BAP decided to create a singing contest to pick one lucky fan that will star on their newest album release. Not just the MVs, the recording and all the songs, therefore that one lucky fan will be promoting with them as well. You we're one of those contestants. Looking from the monitors, you felt anxious. Biting your lips in nervousness you prayed to god that you wouldn't embarrass yourself by failing epically. And when the camera shifted to that one special person, your stomach immediately became fluttery and you sighed. I'll do it for him. You pulled yourself up and checked your looks in the mirror before praying once more and then your heard the MC.
"Welcome! Vy!" and applause was heard.

You stepped on the stage anxiously and smiled your best smile. You see the BAP members smile back at you warmly and you immediately felt lucky. You turned and signalled the band to start playing your song. After exhaling for one last time, you sang. As best as you can.

The moment you walked on stage, Zelo knew that you'll be the one. The way your lips curved up into a smile was beautiful. You captured his attention right away. He watched you sing carefully, loving how beautiful the words sounded when they roll of your tongue. The perfect high notes. The perfect low notes. To him, you were beyond perfect. He nudged Daehyun's side and the latter turned to him.
"This is definitely it," Zelo said and Daehyun smiled, sensing that the younger one is already attracted to her.
"We still have to listen to the others you know," he said and laughed softly.
"But hyung, she's definitely the one! She's special!" he tried to convince him but the older one just shook his head and diverted his attention back to the contestants. No, you were extra special to him.
"Yongguk hyung, she's the one right?" he turned to his other side and Yongguk looked at him confusedly, Daehyun shook his head frantically and they decided to just tease him.
"Uh, I don't know giant maknae, she seems a bit, hmm..." Yongguk said and Daehyun gave him thumbs up.
"What? She's perfect!" Zelo defended.
"We'll see," he said and looked back to the stage. Zelo huffed, he really wanted to get close to this girl, there's no denying that you've captured his heart already.

And that was how you ended up being a trainee in TS Ent. later on in the year. After you sign your contract for the promotions with BAP, Mr. Choi Junhong practically begged the managers to keep Vy there. For good. I mean, by making her sign a contract again would mean that he get to spend more time with her right? No one can resist the aegyo of this giant maknae and they let you in their company.

You heard a knock on your door and you walked over to open it. Zelo. You smiled at him and his grin grew.
"Good morning!" he said and entered, you laughed and shook your head.
"Good afternoon to you too sir," you said and he laughed awkwardly.
"Yah, Vy, you know I'm not good with time," he said and you just sat on the sofa.
"Choi Junhong the sun is almost setting," she gestured out the window.
"Okay okay, fine, I loose," he surrendered and threw himself on the sofa. You felt so lucky that you're able to build a bond between the two of you, because, well he's your bias. The bias who has let himself in your life and toss your feelings for him upside down. You were in love with him, no doubt about that. He is too. But of course, the two of your being oblivious to the facts between the two of you.

"Ah, Vy, do you want to go to dinner with me?" he asked one day and you looked at him, eyes shifting to him from the TV.
"Of course, it's not like we haven't eaten dinner together," you shook your head.
"Ahah, but, you need to dress extra special okay," he smiled sweetly and you squint your eyes in suspicion.
"Why?" you asked and he just laughed and ruffled your hair.
"You'll find out tomorrow," he said and got up before bidding goodbye. Why did he want me to dress extra special? What's going on?

The following night you dressed yourself "extra special" just as he requested and waited for him anxiously in your living room. Playing with the hem of your dress as you bite your lips. You don't know why you're nervous, heck you're not supposed to be nervous. When the doorbell rang you jumped up in shock and almost trampled on an invisible rock. You yelped and a worried voice came from the door.
"Vy? Are you kay?" Zelo asked worriedly and you opened the door with a sheepish smile.
"Yeah, perfect!" you said and fixed your posture as you examined his appearance. Holy Christ he's handsome. At the same time Zelo was checking you out. Oh my god she's gorgeous. He cleared his throat and held out a rose on his hand.
"Beautiful rose for a beautiful girl," he said and smiled sweetly. A blush crept up your cheeks and he smiled. He was so breathless by your smile. And the way you blush makes him smile to himself.
"Thank you," You accepted it and smiled. He held out a hand and you looked at him.
"Ready to go?" he asked and you nodded, smiling. You placed your hand on his and he smiled contently. He loved feeling your hands in his. You petite hand just fits perfectly in his, it makes him think that you two are made for each other.

He brought you over to a park and you wondered to yourself. Why is there no one here? He held both your hands and started walking backwards in front of you.
"Choi Junhong! Don't walk like that! What if you trample down the hill? I'm not carrying you back you know," she said and he just laughed.
"You worry too much princess," he said and pinched your cheeks. Princess?
"Don't worry I'll be fine," he said and softly caressed your cheek. You smiled softly and he stared into your eyes lovingly.
"I just don't want you to get hurt," you said and he smiled as your heart flutter in happiness.
"I don't want you to get hurt too you know. I don't want you to worry over me, because I'm the one who's supposed to be worrying over you," he said and kissed your forehead. Your heart raced a marathon and your stomach danced. The moment the word left his lips, he smiled to himself and realised that this is the perfect moment to reveal everything. He grabbed your hand and led you up the hill. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion but when you arrived in front of a sea of candles shaped in a love heart, you knew you needed to tell him. You both knew that you felt the same way towards each other.
"Vy! You don't know how special your are to me, I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" he squeezed both your hands and you nodded shyly.
"Of course I will," you answered and he leaned in to capture your red lips in his. The way your lips wrap perfectly against his makes him feel out of this world. All he needed to live in this world was just you. You were enough for him and he was enough for you.
"I love you," he whispered in between the kiss and you giggled.
"I love you too."