Goodbyes Are Hellos

*Desi p.o.v*

I woke up from my alarm I read it and it was 8am "ugghhhhhh" I sighed "I gotta leave today and I don't want to" I say to myself.

I go get breakfast and surprisingly see Mylasia and Danni in the kitchen kissing and making breakfast I turn and say " ewww get a room" Danni looks up and says "Well if we went to find a room we wouldn't be out until you left to go to the airport" she winked at MyMy I faked gagged and she said "Fuck off brat" I told her "Okay Dyke" and we both laugh as I walk away to go pack. I looked out the window the sun was shing so I decided to post on snap and let me tell you hunty my skin was glowingggggg lol but I then look into a window that was open and saw Tori but she wasn't alone and I took in liberty to say "Fuck this if I'm leaving today I'm fucking leaving limping" and went to the house. As I burst through the room down both Tori and the bitch gasp "Hey daddy I missed you mommy said that I can stay with you this weekend but I couldn't find your house but I'm here now daddy* and i jumped in the bed with them and snuggle up against Tori " oh boy was she pissed " *I thought to myself* the girl got scared and left. She started breathing heavily and her eyes started to turn red "oh fuck I'm in trouble" *I thought to myself* y'all when I tell you I was scared as fuck to run I felt like there was tons and tons of elephants and rhinos on me I was scared as fuck she just sat there breathing heavily and staring at me I guess she realized she couldn't hit so she said "you ruin every fucking thing man"! She yelled in my face and she then yelled "I DON'T WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU LET YOUR FUCKING SELF OUT DUMB BITCH" Ohhhhhhhh that hit my core I raised my voice back at her "WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T TRY TO FUCK EVERY BITCH YOU MET YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THI- "What the fuck I can't talk" *I tried gasping for air but failed* realized hit she was chocking me firmly it's like she wanted to watch every breathe leave my body she then let go and my eyes got real and I mean real big and I just lost it before I knew it I sitting there like a little baby that wanted food "Shut the fuck up man you fucking 16 crying like a little baby bitch" I cried harder.....it didn't phase her so she chocked me again and this time not as firmly as before I was just sitting the and I felt it and instantly stopped and she did too and it was like a realization came onto her face ..... I was scared !

_________________________________________
Oh shit what y'all think finna happen😂😂 I know what's gonna happen and you'll see soon 😘