Chapter 14

Min slowly walked home because she was too busy thinking about what just happened 5 minutes ago.

"What part of don't lay a finger on her again do you not understand?"

*What was he talking about?* She thought. Then she remembered how Kai wanted to talk to her at the mall before they would go to the aquarium. *He must've told her to not hurt me again since I told him that she was the reason my fingers were bruised...*

"He and the other guys must really care for me..."

She said feeling guilty.

Soon Min arrived to the apartment building. When she got into the elevator, she pressed the button that led her to the rooftop instead of her floor. When she got up there, she placed her bag on the ground and walked towards the railing and yelled as loud as she can. 

"Why did I agree to go the mall with my appa and umma!?!?"

She let out another yell.

"If I just said no, then I wouldn't have to be up here screaming my emotions out!!"

Her legs buckled and she fell to the ground.

"If I said no, then you wouldn't have died. We could've still be living as one happy family in Jinju. And if I said no, then......then I wouldn't have met the guys...who are very kind...and sweet....I wish I can talk to them again..I really do. But...the promise..."

She closed her eyes and laid on the ground for a few minutes. 

"Y-you know that's not sanitary.."

Someone said out of the blue.

Min shot her eyes open and saw D.O standing besides her. *How did I not hear him coming?*

D.O looked down at her and smiled shyly.

"So you think we're kind and sweet huh?"

He chuckled.

Min felt her ears get red. She then got up, brushed the dust off her uniform, and walked over by the door to retrieve her bag.

"Wait."

Min stopped at her tracks. She stood there with her back facing D.O waiting for him to say something.

"What's your reason for ignoring us?"

He said in a serious tone. 

Min didn't say anything. She just continued to stand there. D.O knew he won't get a word out of her so he turned around and looked at the view of Seoul. 

"Don't you love the view out here?"

He said trying to change the subject. But there was no answer. He turned his head to see Min and her bag gone. D.O let out a big sigh and continued to admire the view of Seoul.