Chapter 22

****Zayn's POV****

We sat in a car in the street and watched as Niall sat in his car, sobbing furiously. I wanted to jump out right then and there and gather him into my arms and tell him everything was okay, and that I was there and he'd never have to be upset again, but I held back. 

"Should we check on him? He's been in ther car just sitting there crying for almost an hour," Louis spoke quietly, but I shook my head slightly and glanced at Louis. 

"It's better we let him mourn for a little while. We need to wait until he's inside anyways," I replied, watching the car carefully to see if he was going to make any moves. 

"You got our plane tickets?" I asked Harry, looking at him in the rearview mirror and he nodded. 

"The tickets will be there, waiting for pick-up when we get there," he answered and I nodded. We only had a little bit of time, but I was actually finally seeing that after all my waiting and all our plans, that I was finally going to escape, and with my perfect, darling Niall. 

"He's getting out," Louis spoke quickly, and I turned and looked at him to see him literally dragging himself to the door and going inside. 

"Alright, come on," I said, getting out of the car and opening the trunk. Harry and Louis each grabbed a pair of sturdy ropes and I grabbed a roll of ducktape...just incase. 

"Don't hurt him," I whispered as the boys nodded and started up toward the doors. I held my breath and looked around, hoping nobody was around or thought anything suspicious. I heard a little noise from inside and then I saw the door open and heard Niall yelling and saying something. I couldn't help but grin excitedly as Harry and Louis dragged Niall out of his house and onto the porch where I was waiting. 

"Oh precious," I whispered, at a loss for words upon seeing Niall once more. He was fighting as best as he could, but he was no match for Harry and Louis, and most certainly not for me. 

"Leave him be," I spoke, coming up to him as Harry and Louis worked on tying up his legs and his arms. He was crying as he shook his head and I saw pure hatred and anger in his eyes. I smiled at the beautiful boy, regardless of his evident hatred for me. I ran my finger along his cheek and he hasitly turned his face. 

"I will not let you get away with this," Niall growled aggressively as I raised my eyebrows in amusement. He was continuing to thrash as the boys tied him, but they eventually tied him up so he had nowhere to go. 

"Get him in the car," I spoke as Niall started screaming and yelling for help. My heart began thumping wildly as i looked at Harry and Louis. 

"Drug him...NOW," I demanded and Louis nodded, pulling out a needle we'd smuggled from the mental hospital and injecting it into Niall who gave one final cry, but then the effects began to take over. I lifted him into my arms as he drowsily looked at me, still crying. 

"Don't cry my beauty, when you wake up we'll be together again. Far away from all of this, just you and me and we'll be...happy," I reassured him as he just shook his head and let a few more tears fall until finally, he succumbed and passed out cold. I set him in the car and took a deep breath. I pressed a firm kiss to his forehead and felt a few happy tears escape.