Details

Hey guys! Welcome to my second story, so here's some background about Eleanor and Ruby. Basically they were like Monse and Cesar, they were a will they or won't they couple, except it became rocky when Olivia came in and Ruby basically was torn between Eleanor and Olivia. On the day of Olivia's Quince, Eleanor and Ruby had an explosive argument about Olivia and how much more he cared about her rather than Eleanor herself. Eleanor left after screaming that she hated Ruby and wished she never met him, all because she felt hurt and betrayed. 

What happens after that you guys already know. In this story Ruby died and Olivia survived but she was in critical care for about five weeks. Ruby's funeral was three weeks before Olivia got out. This story takes place a week after his funeral and Cesar comes to check on Eleanor, then it goes from there. 

Eleanor Penelope Rios 

Elle, Elena, Penny, Pen, P.R, Lea, Lupe, Elea, Princess 

R, Lea, Lupe, Elea, Princess 

16 years old 

16 years old 

Brazillian/Mexican/French

She is a musically oriented girl, she loves anything having to do with music, whether it's instruments or singing. She loves artists that make her feel alive, she loves showing her emotions because she feels, if you can't show what you feel then there's no use in living. She's impulsive like Monse. She gets along better with Jamal because he's a dreamer amongst realistics and she likes that about him.

She fights alot with Rudy but most of the time, it's small play fights or small argument but they care for each other. Eleanor enjoys teasing him about his height and teasing with small touches now and then. They understand each other's limits and respect the other. 

Met the Fam through their families, she met Monse first, then Jamal, then Cesar and Finally Ruby. 

Playlist

All I want - Kodaline

So Much More than this - Grace Vanderwall

Duro Y Suave - Leslie Grace ft Noriel

Mi Mala - Karol G, Mau Y Ricky ft Becky G, Lali, Leslie Grace

Downtown - J. Balvin ft Anitta

La Modelo - Cardi B ft Ozuna

El Clavo - Prince Royce

Sangria Wine - Camila Cabello ft Pharrell Williams

Todo Cambio - Becky G

Too Good at Goodbyes - Sam Smith

Dynasty - MIIA

I Wanna Know - Bea Miller ft NOTD

Back To You - Selena Gomez

X - Prince Royce ft Zendaya

It Ain't Me - Selena Gomez

Does She Know - Astrid 

She Loves Control - Camila Cabello 

They Don't Know About Us - One Direction