Insane 3 | Accompanied

The moment when Zayn stepped into his club with Mori on his arm, all heads turned their direction. With all the confidence in the world they walked effortlessly towards the VIP section where it was reserved for only him and his gang. Many people were shocked to see Zayn Malik, the gangster himself, have a lady on his arm. Not only was she a woman of color but she was absolutely stunning. People paid attention to the obsidian toned woman with the fitting dark mahogany dress on her figure. She was a gorgeous star in everybody's eyes.

Zayn was so prideful to have this woman on his arm. People stared and he expected them too. Who wouldn't be starstruck if you seen this powerful duo walk past? The club was buzzing with the surprising news that Zayn has finally found a lady. Ever since he started taking over this city no one has really seen him with a girl. There was just stories of him sleeping around with whoever. Nobody has blankly seen him with a gorgeous woman. Now, she was not some commoner. Some people knew Mori because she was associated with Harry and her lifestyle.

Mori could feel everybody's eyes on not only her, but on the two of them. She knew well enough that there wasn't too many guys who was like Zayn. He was one of a kind and he was all hers. She was blessed with a man that was irreplaceable. A dark blue suit was on his body with all white shoes on his feet, designer of course. His black hair was styled and there were silver rings on his fingers. People from all over the club eyed the man. And that made Mori feel so lucky that she had him.

It has been since October since they had first met, now it is at the end of June—and god, time passes by so quickly. Ever since they had to work together when it came dealing with the Macho family they had learned so much about each other. It was the little things that brought them closer. Zayn and Mori was just so happy with each other. They have been so extremely content with their lives by being around each other. Now that they are officially a powerful couple you can't blame them for showing each other off.

"Mori, I want you to meet my gang. This is Kate, August, and Sen—oh, and of course you already know Roman and Carlos," Zayn says introducing his lady to his crew. "Guys, this is my girlfriend Mori."

(Carlos, Roman, Kate, Sen, & August)

Zayn's people were excited to see Zayn with a girlfriend. They waved at her and pretty much bombarded her with questions. She didn't mind though because they were nice.

"So Mori, what makes you take interest in that loser?" Sen purposefully asked just to get on Zayn's nerves. He was a South Korean businessman—who plays entirely way too much, but he means well—and is a very resourceful person when it came to blackmailing other business owners.

"That's my man," Mori chuckled looking at Zayn who was currently having a stare down with Sen. She knew how he got when people pestered him in front of her. It was really cute when he glared at people, but he didn't get really mad though.