Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

"ANNA WAKE UP!" I yell as I shake Anna trying to get her awake, "I know it's the first day of school, but please wake up so we won't miss the bus!"

"Huh, huh, wha....?" Anna asked as she wiping her eyes from being asleep.

I just stare at her waiting for her to realize its time for school.

"OH NO! We're gonna be late!" Anna yelled as she was getting out of bed trying to find the perfect outfit to wear.

Finally. I went To my dresser back at my room and glanced over and saw a picture of my mother and father. I was heart broken when they had passed. I turned to my mirror and slid on my white gloves that I had brought from Arendelle.

I had on jeans with a blue snowflake shirt with a white hoodie over it. I had on black converse shoes with a pretty snowflake design on the sides. I pulled down my hoodie and looked at my hair in a neat little bun.

She was wearing pink tights with a black skirt and a shirt that said 'Nirvana' on the front

"You'll be fine, Elsa." Anna said to me as I started waking out of the door to the table downstairs. We walked in and sat down as Sven, Kristof, and Olaf came downstairs.

"Anna, I don't know how you can say that this is a small house! It has 3 floors with 9 rooms!" Kristof said while waving his hands in the air. 

"I'm sorry that I'm used to living in a palace with a whole bunch of rooms and more that 4 stories, Kristof," Anna said while biting into an apple.

"So, are you ready for highschool?" Kristof said as he wiggled his eyebrows up and down while grabbing his backpack.

"Considering i've never been, then no." she replied.

I smiled at her as I finished my pancake and grabbed my blue backpack to leave, "Olaf, remember NOT to go outside. People will scream if they see you, after all, you are a talking snowman."

"I AM?" Olaf said sarcastically while looking at his hands with wide eyes, "I'll make sure Sven won't go out either! Elsa, make sure you make beautiful ice sculptures all over that place called HIGHSCHOOL!"

"O-Olaf, you know I can't tell anybody about my powers...'

"But-"

"Olaf!" I said a little louder to cut him off.

"Sorry Elsa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Time Skip)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"By guys! Remember, just watch some Netflix if you get bored!" Anna yelled as we ran out of the door.

I sighed as I picked up my baby blue backpack with snowflakes on it and started to walk out of the door.

A/N I'm excited that this is my first story on Wattpad! Hopefully I will make many more that you guys will enjoy! Who knows, there might be a sequel after this ends......hope you guys enjoyed it! |||||| STORY REVISED ON JAN 2 2015 ||||||

FOLLOW|VOTE|COMMENT|READ|ENJOY