A.I.D (part 2)

"Who did you find ?" You questioned. Stepping towards them .

   The male troll sniffed the air, and smiled," oh jegus! Who is this? She smells familiar. ." The boy who looked like Terezi came closer to (Y/N) a curious look on his face.

  (Y/N) tried to back up,  unfortunately he grabbed her waist and pulled her close to his chest.

   "Hmm.." he put his nose in the crook of her neck sniffing lightly.

"W-whaa..??!!" (Y/N) blushed darkly, unable to get away.

"T-Terezi! Help me! Hnng-" Without warning the male troll licked her neck, smirking. "Ahh, yes now I know! You seem to be (oppisite gender name)'s counterpart. How delicious" he chuckled licking more.

That set Terezi off apparently.

  "Hey! Only I can do that!" She stomped over to them and went behind (Y/N) hugging her from behind.

   "I AM you!" He replied .

   "Hmph, would you stop it! Can't you see she doesn't like when you do that! She only likes it when I do it!"  Terezi remarked, biting (Y/N)'s neck. Successfully drawing a bit of blood.

   "Ouch! Terezi what the hell?!" (Y/N) yellped.

"Oh please, you love it when I do this to you." She  smirked licking up the blood savoring the taste.

"How about we share (Y/N)?" He asked also drawing blood, and a low moan from (Y/N).

"O..oh god..." (Y/N) replied at the thought of both Terezi's .

"Hehe, very well"

The other troll picked (Y/N) up bridal style, and made their way to Terezi's bedroom.