A New begining ~ Palettecest prt 1

Fell!palette x palette~~~~~~~
Palette was now rejected by his crush Goth. Goth chose a toaster. A freakin kitchen appliance. Anyway Y/n, Palette is now in his room feeling negative emotions he has never felt before. Sadness, rejection, anger, jealousy and probably way more.
Palettes P.O.V~
I JUST GOT REJECTED BY MY CRUSH. My tears flowed down my face like a waterfall. Why did I have to be dumb and ruin it for myself. I could've lived happy without those stupid feelings for Goth. Now I'm gonna feel weird talking to the person who actually rejected me and told me that we could still be friends. I decides to go to undertakes waterfall since that's usually where I go with Goth. I teleported there and just sat by the edge of the water tearing at my imaginations of me and Goth together which would never happen. Little did I know what would happen next.
Fell!palettes P.O.V~
IM SO FREAKIN MAD. Who would ever think that someone like me would catch someone cheat on me. Cupcake(fell!Goth) freakin said he loved a toaster. A FREAKIN TOASTER. Ok rurik calm down. (Imma call him rurik so no one will get confused) I decided to go calm down at this place Goth told me about. I think it was the pacifist route in Undertale. I teleported there and to my surprise I saw palette. Like original happy palette except he wasn't at all happy and he was alone crying. I hid behind something to get a closer look and I saw that his normally bright star eyes were now a gray color and his eyes were puffy like he's been crying for hours. I kind of felt bad for him. I decided to just go say something to him since I have nothing better to do. I guess he saw me cause he stiffened up and hugged himself tighter. "Don't worry I came to relax and calm down" I said. I was surprised by how nice I actually sounded. I saw him relax and put his head down in his hands."What's wrong" I asked. He just sighed and wiped his eyes "w-why d-do u w-want to k-know" he said obviously trying not to sound like crying more."cause maybe I can help" I said looking at him with worry eyes. I had only a ittle bit of feelings for him. I gave him a hug which he actually jumped a little at the contact but relaxed quickly and hugged back. I guess he was just a innocent little skeleton facing the real world. After a few moments I decided to ask him again." Why are u crying" I asked as nice as I can. He looked up at me with tear full eyes. For some reason that turned me on. He looked super cute. I blushed a little as he climbed in top of me and hugged me tighter. "You know what. It's ok if u don't want to tell me" I said as I hugged back and hummed a little tune that my mom use to sing to me when I was scared. I heard palette breathing slow down and I knew he fell asleep. I smiled to myself as I picked palette up bridal style and teleported to my house. I placed him on the bed and covered him up with my blanket. I decided to just jump in and cuddle next to my palette .....WAIT MY PALETTE.......whatever I'm to tired to think.
I slowly fell asleep thinking about what might come.