2. The Party

I was getting my stuff ready for the party and to stay at Ollie's place for the night. Mom was so happy to find out that I made a friend so fast figuring I never make friends. She's already met Ollie over dinner with Ollie's family, her mom, dad and older brother Gabe. They were so funny and mom loved them.
I got to Ollie's place and we started getting ready for the party, she did my makeup and I did hers. We were so cute! We left for the party shortly after getting ready.
When we got to the party we took a few shots and started dancing. This one girl kept looking at me and I looked at Ollie.
"Olls, do you know who the bitch is that keeps eyeing me like that?" She laughed.
"Yeah, That's Amyrah Lynn Perkins, Ray's ex-girlfriend, the only girl he was actually in love with before she went and broke his heart by cheating on him about 2 years ago. She's probably looking at you like that because Ray is checking you out." I laughed and walked up to Ray.
       "Hi, it's Ray right?" He smirked and looked me up and down.
      "Yeah, you're Kaela, am i correct?" I bit my lip and smiled.
      "Yes." I nodded and he smiled hard.
      "Come on, let's talk, I wanna get to know you." I nodded and followed him upstairs unaware that my life was going to change forever by the actions that happened.

—————————————

I opened my eyes quickly realizing I'm not at home, I turn over and see Ray's chest. I got up very slowly and quietly remembering everything Ray and I had done last night. I threw my clothes on and started to call an Uber until I seen Ollie asleep in some dude's arms on the couch. I woke her up and she jumped up, we got in her car and sped off to get breakfast and then to go to her house. We ate once we got there and cleaned ourselves up.
We decided to just have a lazy day today and go to the mall tomorrow. We picked out a lot of movies to watch and watched them all while snacking on popcorn, tacos, spaghetti, brownies, cake, sodas, and candy of course.

Sorry guys that this chapter is so short, I really just needed the small party information because it will be needed for later.

Love y'all . <3