[Chaptet 15: Fight pt.2]

▶Reader's Perspective

"W-who a-are you?" The girl asks in a/an (Country's language), feeling frightened from our presence. She was very skinny, her black hair was tied in a messy ponytail and she was wearing a dirty and torn-up white dress.

'What's a/an (Nationality) girl doing here?' I thought.

"What's she saying?" Zack muttered.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in my native tongue. She seems shock but when I took out my mask, she gasp as she finally recognize me.

"Princess (Name)!" She smiled in glee and hug me. It was my turn to be shock.

Jace awwed and look at me teasingly. "Isn't that cute, Vas-" As Jace turn around, he saw a manly tear roll down Vasco's cheeks.

"What are you doing here?" I ask again and kneel down to her height.

"We were kidnap by the bad people over there." She said and pointed at the fancy-looking door.

"We?" She nodded and pull my hand to go inside while the others followed behind. When we entered the room, I saw a lot of kids. Some of them were all teenagers. All of them are (Nationality). I can tell because of their skin colors.

All of them gasp and started to whisper in (Country's language).

"Is that Princess (Name)?!"

"What is she doing here?!"

The girl pull my hand again and walk to a young boy, lying in bed. He was pale and has bags under his eyes. My eyes widened and sat down beside the male.

"Pr-princess...?" He asks in a weak voice. I softly smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry, we'll get you guys out of here." I calmly stated.

"T-thank you..." He said. He slowly put his hand on top of mine and gave me a weak smile. I return his smile and he gently squeeze my hand.

"He had been sick for weeks now and the people won't give us medicines..." The little girl, now speaking in english, said.

"How long have you guys been staying here?" Jace ask, kneeling to the little girl's height and putting his hand on top of the little girl's head.

"A-a year and a half..." She stuttered and look down. I saw Zack clench his hands into a fists, Jay stood there quietly but I can see his tightening fists, Jiho and Daniel had a worry and pity look and Vasco was clenching his fists while tears streaming down in his face.

"Don't worry-"

"Well, well, well..." A familiar voice that made me want to die because of how cringey his voice sounds like, clap his hands slowly like those villains in the movies. The boy who was still holding my hand, squeeze mine tightly. Feeling his fear, I glared at the male who was smirking in the doorway.

"Hello there, (Name)!" He greeted with a fake enthusiastic tone. I sneered and sat there, still glaring at the male.

The boys were already in their fighting stances and ready to fight the man. I was about to stand up but the boy tugs my hand, caughting my attention.

"I-I hate loud sounds...and him..." He whispered as tears streams down his face. I gave a final squeeze to his hand and let go, much to his dismay.

"You. Me. Outside. Now." I stated, pointing to him and myself. He just smirked and shrug his shoulders, he walk outside and wait for me to do the same as well.

"We'll help you-"

"No, take care of the children." I told Zack and walk outside, closing the door behind me, ignoring their calls. Once I was outside, I pulled up my sleeves and raise my fists to a fighting stance.