Endo

Oh, crap. Endo can tell from the look on Reaper's face that he's not joking. This can't be happening...
"Sit down, now, or I kill you." Reaper growls. Endo doesn't doubt him for a second.
"Now tell me everything you know about the Creator."
Endo chokes back horror.
"I can't! He'll kill me!"
"So will I, and I'm MUCH closer."
        Endo freezes, indecisive, but there's not much he can do. Looking around, everyone looks stunned except Axel, who must also have heard. Wren also seems as if she's heard, but the look on her face... Endo bit back a snarl.
Why do you look so betrayed when I was never on your side? He thought angrily.
        CRACK! Endo's glasses go flying as Reaper slaps him so hard he sees stars. There's a surrounding gasp, and Endo, seething, stares up at him.
"I like those."
"We don't care." Axel spits.
        Endo stands and grabs his glasses, before going and sitting back down. Play it right and you won't get killed, hopefully by either party.
He looks at Reaper.
"Do not get me wrong. I do not work for the creator. However, he has given me an opportunity to kill that assassin you call a friend."
Stunned silence, but Reaper looks unfazed.
"Everyone here," he continues, "is living a second life. Every single one of you went through a reset, and had your memories replaced, your lives changed, but kept your personalities."
He points to Marshall.
"Maxwell the spy."
She looks surprised, but then nods as if this makes sense.
Reaper.
"Raven, kidnapper and serial killer."
His eyes darken considerably.
"Thanks, my past is exactly what I need to think about right now." He hisses.
"What? You mean you remember? Everyone's memories were wiped!" Endo gasps.
Reaper just smiles.
"I am not what you would consider your average being. Besides, I was... reminded," He smiles secretively.
Endo clears his throat nervously. Things just got a lot scarier. Not good...
He points to Axel.
"You were named Rhe, and you were gay."
There's silence, then a ripple of laughter.
"GAY? Ohhh my god. That's insane!" Lion gasps.
        Axel's face goes deep red and he moves his mouth, for once not making any sound. He then snaps his head down and seethes silently, embarrassed.
He points to the twins.
"Stop laughing. You were trapeze artists Leo and Lana."
They exchange glances, then start laughing.
"We always did want to make a circus!" Lion laughs.
"Now we know why." Angel agrees.
Endo has sort of started to enjoy this now. He points to Law.
"Lawrence, the miracle medic!" Laughter.
"Tobi, his annoying patient." More laughter.
Grinning, he points to Ghost.
"Orphan who loved to babysit around town."
        A couple of awes. Endo doubts anyone will be scared of her anymore. Then he pauses and gestures to Turner.
"You...you were kidnapped and... and tortured for most of your life. You went insane..." Turner's eyes go wide.
"Tortured...? Oh. Well..." He gives a sort of sad smile. "My lives don't differ very much."
There's a heartbroken silence.
"You mean you were...!?" Angel gasps. "That's horrible!"
Turner moves quickly backward.
"I'm fine, I promise! It wasn't-" his voice breaks and he presses his back to the wall, panicking. "I...!" He flees the room with Wren chasing after him.
Endo feels a sharp stab of pity and looks helplessly back at Reaper.
"He never told me my past..."
He drops his gaze. Judgment time.
"Don't worry, you'll be fine!" Reaper purrs cheerily. "Just help us beat him."
        Endo nods, though he probably wouldn't have had he not seen the shadow's in Reaper's eyes. Something about Reaper suggests a really hard, sad life that gives painful memories. Endo can only imagine the strain of watching your good friends restart their lives, while you remember everything. The kind of pain that must have caused him... not to mention his past.
As a matter of fact, he forgot to go into depth about Wren. Endo turns to them all.
"Wren. You all accept her. She was a murderer. She slaughtered... my entire family..."
Reaper curls his lip.
"Past lives do not matter. She did not choose that path and, besides," he glares at Endo, "Why do you think the Creator was telling the truth?"
"He and I were friends in the old world," Endo admits quietly.
Reaper stares at him, then bursts into a terrifying fit of maniacal laughter.
"And you believed him!?"