•Chapter 6: Hanabi's Pain•

(Hanabi's Page)

So i asked Haya why did he and Kagura hugged.. and.. and.. im just s-speechless and shocked... its just Shes Haya's Girlf-frie....nd
Those words he said left me with pain and anger with my heart and i just confessed to him when he said that Kagura is his G-girl f-frie..n..d and he just said sorry leaving me tears,anger and pain...

Does kagura even have a plan to tell me? When! When i die?! Im so furious that i could smack her in the face with my weapon

I-imean... s-she knew that i liked him... but why.. she still did it... (angry and sad at the same time)

Then lunchbreak i sat at her table she seems happy.. so i said...

Hanabi: Why are you so Happy?
Kagura: uhh i just feel so happy!

Yeah i bet shes happy cause shes with haya now... like my answer in the QnA ill fight for myself till my very last breath! I decided to Take after school class which is Martial arts of being a great ninja.. which i didnt know that haya was also taking.. but he cant distract me this time hes not my point ... my point for this mission will be kagura first...

After months i finally mastered it but my Rank was a Marksman which 3rd highest rank which is good i think

After months i finally mastered it but my Rank was a Marksman which 3rd highest rank which is good i think.. but who cares! Ill finish her off before she even know....

"buzzing sound"
Then she called me and said she wantt to meet me...
Kagura said "hanabi! I want to tell you something... its about haya..."
I said fine im listening...
She said" its just me and haya just confessed to each other and were now official but i know u like him i just dont know how to tell you... are you angry?" She said... inside me was forgiveness but Jealousy was stronger than me and thats the time i rebelled...
And out master invited all ninja students to go out and eat.. while i was walking with haya all his mouth says when he opens its is Kagura! Kagura!! Then this point happend ...

 while i was walking with haya all his mouth says when he opens its is Kagura! Kagura!! Then this point happend