here come payback

" am I rubbing off on you crystal?" Damiens words keep running throught my mind. I shiver as if I can feel his breath still on my should and neck. why am I getting these feelings. do I like him? hell no I do not like him I am seriously hallucinating.

jess and I are in our second week in being the badboys maid and it hasent been that bad I mean,we have gotten to know them better and I think jess likes zack. she seems to always be happy to see him and blushes and laughs at all his jokes. they would make a cute couple. as I start to daydream I feel someone snap there fingers in my face " pay attention crystal or you will get detention" my teacher ms.deletersmif said as she scolded at me. she never did like me. I hear people snicker and I look behind me and see greg and tiffany with there group of friend laughing at me. I just blush and hide myself in my arms.

(break between classes)

after class I quickly run to my Locker to get my notes for next class. as I close my locker I see tiffany there glaring at me. she stands tall in her 7 inch heels and me being only 5,5 I am really short. she pushes me against the lockers. " look you stay away from damien okay he is mine and I swear if you dont I will make you life a living hell" she says is a threatening tone. as I go to open me mouth " really that's your threat tiffany come on you used a better one when it was me and justin so plz enlighten me with more of your threats" hayley says with sarcasm in her voice at the end and I feel happy. she stood up for me." back of slut" tiffany yells but before she can say anything more hayley jumps on her tackling her to the ground and punches her continuously in the face. tiffany tries to fight back but fails as hayley grabs her hair and bashes her head to the floor 4 times. after them fighting for what felt like forever justin finally come in and pulls hayley off of tiffany but hayley get out of his arms and dose a really cool kick. she spins around and fly her foot strait to her face. hayley and justin grab me quickly as we run as fast as we can to get away from the scene and away from the princible. " hayley where did you learn to fight like that" I asked curiously. justin and hayley look at one another with a worried face." why?" hayley asked. "because I want to learn how I am sick of being bullied and I need to learn self defence and to learn to sick up for myself" I explained. " well I cant tell you but damien Will tell you in time as for you learning to defend yourself... you will have to talk to damien." she explains. " why do I have to ask damien" I ask. " i told you I can't say" hayley replies.

(lunch)

so we didn't get caught at all which I am very happy about. tiffany walked into the cafiteria with a bandage on her nose and I swear i was the only one laughing. rhe dead silence of the cafiteria made my laugh echo of the walls. my group of friend and Damiens friends looks at me confused but when they followed my eyes they joined my laughter. I swear everyone looked at us like we were crazy. tiffany left the cafeteria screaming in rage and we just continued laughing.

" Hartley you did that to her?" Damien asked.

" ya she pissed me off called me a slut and threatened crystal so I have full right to" she said scoffing. then she turns her head to me and smirks.

" oh damien other news crystal over hear wants to learn how to stick up for herself and defend herself and I do remember you being taught by your uncle marshal arts right?" she said as her looks at me with a mischievous glint in her eye. " Hayley shut up" I hissed. "no go on is there somthing you'd like to ask me?" damien asked ne with a grin on his face. " ugh Hayley I officially want to kill you" I said trying to keep my voice low. " I'm waiting" I hear from beside me. I rub two fingers on my left and right on the side of my head were my temples were. " ugh fine will you plz help me have more confidence and help with some self defense" I begged.

" hmmmm no" he says and walks off " no what do you mean no why? why no?" I screamed and I follow him. " listen cause I am only going to say this once dont ever think to humiliate me in front of a whole intire class understand, and why should I help you? I told you I would make you pay for it and this is payback but you shouldnt worry.... now what were those words you told me" he said pretending to think tapping his finger on his chin.

" then pay for it i shall if that's what it takes..... did I get it right?" he says smirking and walks down the long hallway to his next class but before he can turn the corner I scream " you idiotic,Dumbass,badboy....I swear I will get you for this....one thing I ask and you mock me?"

"paybacks a bitch" he responds and laughs while he turns the corner. I punched the wall next to me only to scream out in pain." really a wall how stupid are you Crystal" I hear from behind me. Zack is standing there smirking at me with his arms cross over his cheast.

" what do you want zack?" I say rudely.

" look before you go I just need a favor"he says while looking me in the eye. he looked so despret I just had to help him. " okay what's your favor? " I ask.

" um can you .......uh......help me with a girl?" he asks as a blush made its way onto his cheeks. it was adorable. I went over and Pinched his cheeks." aww of course....now who's the lucky girl?" I ask.

"its Jess" he replied

A/N:

okay guys so thank you so much I have almost 20 reads on my book and I am so excited... plz vote for my book I am working really hard in it and just wants other to enjoy it too.

thanks. vote! comment!