Epilogue

MARY'S POV

"We're going to be late!" I yell up the stairs, unable to suppress the giggle that escapes my mouth when I hear a string of curses float down.

"Language!" I remind him, glancing over to where Logan sat in her white dress, playing with her barbies.

"Sorry!" I hear, and Niall comes running down the steps, pulling on his dress shoes. He stops when he sees me, and I feel a slight blush creep onto my face.

"You look," he breathes, "gorgeous." I smile and stand up, locking my lips to his. His hands squeeze my hips, and I pull myself closer to him, deepening the kiss.

"Eww!" Logan screeches, and I pull back, looking into Niall's eyes before turning my gaze to Logan. "Stop kissing!" she squeals, and I hear Niall laugh while I raise my eyebrow.

"You are five," Niall teases, walking over to our daughter. She attempts to run away, but he grabs her and starts tickling her. "You aren't supposed to know what kissing is yet!" he finishes while she squirms and laughs.

"Daddy, daddy, stop!"

"Okay," I say after I control my laughter. "We should probably get out of here. We don't want to be late."

Niall nods in agreement and sets Logan gently down, kissing her cheek. She grimaces and wipes it away, while Niall pretends to look offended. Logan just laughs, until he gave her a look that definitely meant he was going to tickle her again. She runs over to me squealing, and I pick her up.

After I betray my daughter and give her more tickling, we get into the car and head off to the chapel.

***

"Logan, why don't you go over there with Grace, Jason, and Lux?" I whisper, nudging my daughter to the other flower girls. Well, and flower boy. She giggles in delight when she sees them, and runs over.

"Mar?" I look up to see Harry looking at me.

"Hey, what's up?" I question.

"The bride would like to see you." I smile and thank him before making my way to the small room.

"There's the maid-of-honor!" she jokingly yells as I step into the room.

"Sorry, Cate! It's hard enough getting a rambunctious five year old ready without a husband that has the same maturity level as his daughter, and a round belly. Think how hard it is with those things."

Cate's expression softens. "I really do hope both of them make it this time," she whispers. I did too. When the doctor told me I was going to have twins again, all I could think about was that they didn't have the same fate that Logan's lost sibling had.

I smile and take her hand. "Are you ready to get married?" I excitedly ask, and Cate's face lights up.

"God, I can't wait to see his face when I walk down the aisle," she grins.

"Knowing Louis, it's going to be hilarious."

Cate nods in agreement. Just then, Niall pops into the room. "They're getting ready to go into the chapel now," he says.

We follow him out, my hand grasping his. Niall and I line up first, then Liam and Danielle, then Zayn and Perrie, and finally Harry and Ella. I was grateful that Cate had lined us up with our significant other.

As I look around at our group, I reminisce on everything that has happened the past five years. Niall and I's engagement on stage during their last show of the Where We Are tour, Zayn and Perrie's marriage and baby announcement, Liam and Danielle's engagement, Harry and Ella's relationship announcement, my baby announcement, and of course Louis' and Cate's wedding.

All of it had happened so quickly, that even thinking of everything made me dizzy. But all I could do was live in the moment. Right now I had everything I had ever hoped for, and more.

None of it would have happened if I hadn't had made the decision to sleep with Niall. Yet it was the best decision I've made so far.

"Hey," Niall whispers. It takes me a minute to come back to reality. I look at him and he leans forward, cupping my jaw and planting a soft kiss on my nose.

"I love you so, so much."

I answer him with a kiss, and as I look into his eyes, I whisper, "You're only saying that because you're stuck with me."