We found Chelsey?

Jc's POV

We all rushed back to the house. Kian, Jasmine and Connor went in Kians car and Ricky and I went in Ricky's. On the way we got pulled over by the police for a random breath test. I messaged Kian to tell them to watch out and stay on the far side, but before I could I saw him pull into the 'breath testing zone' behind us. I let out a loud groan/sigh and started to get butterflies in my stomach.

Kian got out and so did Ricky. They only had to have there breaths checked for alchohol and their licences. But I couldn't wait for them to get back in the car. I looked to my left. I see a forest, it isn't very big, I can see houses on the other side. Wait, those houses seem familiar. Oh my! That is the street of houses that are about 3 streets infront. I have to go there. I need to save my baby girl.

I get out of the car, quietly so no one sees me nor hear me. I sneak very slowly and cautiously backward into the bushes. When I am about to run i get tapped on my shoulder. I turn around slowly and see it was only Jasmine.

"Can I come with you" Jasmine whispered

"Sure thang" I whispered. Jasmine chuckled as she was laughing at the way i said thing.

We ran as fast as we could to get to the other side and to find Chelsey. But knowing the white girl inside Jasmine (not meaning to offend anyone) she had to fall over. Well.

I carried her in a bridal position for only the short run to the house that was left. I put her down on the soft grass and ran to the door. I left the house key in the car

"Fuck!" I yell.

"What's the matter?" Jasmine said in a high pitched tone as she got scared from my sudden outburst.

"I left the keys in the car!" I shouted

"Okay, okay not need to panic, I'm not as stupid as you to forget these things!" Jasmine smirked at me whilst she opened the door with her key.

We got inside and we searched the whole house. Except the one room I hoped she wasn't in. I slowly open the door and turn on the light.

Chelsey's POV

I get my chin forcefully faced towards the person. My eyes were not adjusting fast enough to see who it was.

The person viciously kissed me on the lips. Biting my lip and exploring his tongue in my mouth.

I have an opportunity... I bite really hard onto the persons tongue just after I push mine to the back of my throat so I didn't get hurt.

They screamed. I swear I had heard that squeal before. But now for all I know it is a guy. I lose my train of thought as the door opens and the light turns on.

The boy runs away as fast as he can. I only saw a glimpse of his face. He was really short and he had dark brown hair and was wearing shorts and a |Swag| tank top.

Omg... Was that?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I AM SOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AGES AND NOW I LECT YOU WITH A CLIFF HANGER AND THE THREE S's.

My pop took all my technology away from me -.-

Anyway guys I will update hopefully more often.

PEACE! LOVE! HAPPINESS!..... AND? PIZZA!