Chapter 6: He's my neighbor

Previously

After our conversation she fell asleep in a blink of an eye and just like that I drifted off to.

Sarah's pov

     I woke in a stir. Where am I?!??? Who's hands are around me???? For a minute I didn't know what happened, but then I realized that Mr. Heights is shirtless and holding me, some memories started to flood back but I only remember seeing him at the club. How did I get here?

Although me in his arms is comforting, I can't be in the arms of my teacher!

I gently removed his arms and got up. I looked at my watch, It's 4:00pm, how did I sleep this late? I'm such an idiot. I groaned in pain realizing I have a huge hangover. Maybe he has something for it, I walked out the room to be met with his kitchen which is a nice one, might as well start searching in his cabinets. I stood up on the Counter looking.

Mr. Heights pov

"So Mr. Heights you want to kiss me don't you" she said. "Yes please!" I cried. She came closer with struts like a cat would do and then she straddled me and started moving her hips into mine. I was already hard so I was just getting harder, then she leaned in to kiss me. My body was reacting godly and I just wanted our lips to meet. She was just inches away but then she backed away and held up her phone which played my mothers ringtone. Then I realized this wasn't real.

End of dream

I woke up and my phone was still ringing so I picked it up "Damn you gotta ruin a mans sex dream what's wrong with you" I shouted into the phone, oh my lord I did not just tell her about my dream, help me now.

"Derick you better have a good explanation for why you're telling you're mother you were having a sex dream!" She had said in disgust.

My eyes widened, I didn't know what to do now what's done is done the words were already out, ehh she still ruined it. "Mom I just told you, it was because YOU RUINED IT"

"Why has god given me a son so weird and childish" she said.

"What do u need?" I said calmly trying to break the awkwardness.

"I wanted to ask if I could come over tonight for dinner?" God now dinner with this women!

"Sorry mom you can't I'm having dinner with an old friend but I guess you could come with, I'm sure he wouldn't mind I'll call him and ask in a minute, I'll text you later about it"

"Alright thanks sweetie" she said then made a kiss sound in the phone.

"Yeah bye mother" I hung up my phone, still upset from before and didn't even care that I sounded like a teenager.

All the sudden I hear something in the kitchen. I thought I was home alone, I grabbed the closest weapon which happened to be a bat. I rushed out to be met with Sarah on the counter in the search for something. I laid the bag in the corner, I totally forgot she was here after the dream of her. My eyes scanned her, damn she looked so good in my clothes. she noticed me looking and jumped a little making her fall off counter, only to be caught in my arms.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I set her down with my hands on her waist and her firmly pressed against me.

"Looking for something for my hangover, I didn't think you were awake" she said while not even looking at me.

"Well I'll get you some aspirin just don't do that again, ok?" She nodded.

"Could you like not hold me so close" she said while looking down, I looked down to see another part of me had woken up, and shit this is so embarrassing I don't even know if it was from the dream or now, but the first ones a better excuse.

"Sorry it happens in the morning" I say while backing off her.

"I know, it's fine" she mumbled, while looking away out of embarrassment, damn I gave her second hand embarrassment.

"Here" I said as I handed her a pill with a glass of water to take.

"So....do you remember anything about last night?" I asked her, she hesitated for a moment.

"Not really" that's good if she really doesn't.

"You sure?" I asked again.

"I just remember when we were at the club and that's it, so did you change me?" She questioned with her eyebrows raised. I'm glad she didn't remember what happened. Since she wasn't supposed to be at the club in the first place I decided to mess with her

"Of course I did and might I say your figure is quite nice" her eyes grew wide and her face now showed embarrassment.

"I'm just messing with you. No I didn't change you, I made you do it while I turned the other way. But you know you shouldn't have been at the club In the first place, your underage" she let out a sigh of relief and ignored the other fact.

"You're a jerk, you know that" she said as she looked me in the eyes with an unreadable expression then took a sip of her water. I just rolled my eyes.

"I would ask if you want anything to eat but we already gotta leave soon for dinner" she stared at me confused.

"We? Dinner?" Is she playing dumb or something.

"Yeah the dinner your dad is having me over for" I say trying to see if any lightbulbs go off in her head but there was none.

"But my dads inviting our new neighbor" she stated.

"Yes perhaps that's why I'm invited" her jaw dropped and it looked like she had been hit with a wave full of emotions, she managed to get out the words "so you're my......neighbor?"

I smirked "Indeed I am" she didn't respond after that, she dozed off and was most likely thinking.

   Sarah's pov

I couldn't believe what he just said, maybe I heard him wrong or.....idk there has to be some mistake or explanation for this.

"You're kidding me right, if this is a joke it's not funny" I said not looking him in the eye, he walked over to me and leaned down to my height and made me look at him so we're face to face.

"Do you really think a teacher would joke about this" he said in a low and I think a seductive voice but I'm not sure.

"I.....I uh..guess a teacher wouldn't do that" I replied with my voice shaky as I backed away from him.

"I believe you're right they wouldn't, you might want to go home and change because I think your father would definitely question your choice of wear right now" he said with a gesture to what I'm wearing.

I look down and he's right, my dad would freak if he saw me wearing men's clothes he never bought me. "Fine I'll go leave and sneak in my house and make sure no one sees me leave your house like this" I said and I was almost out the door, but I got stopped by his hand gripping my arm

"Don't tell anyone about this got it" he said more as a demand then a question.

I smirk at him while pulled him close to where I could whisper in his ear "And if I do"

He shivered a little but replied "Then I'll tell your father about the club" he backed away from me and crossed his arms, he's so lame.

"Whatever" I say as I walk out his door.