1

Amillia pov.

Do you think stars ever dream about us. As in their fans, I ask this because your brain can't make up faces they just. Remember them? Back to my point, when celebrities look at you in the eyes, do you think they remember you? Or that you're in their dreams constantly as much as their in yours? It's an interesting concept, when stars see you in the crowd are you just another face or could you be someone they remember and think about constantly.

I like to think my favorites think about me as constantly as I think about them, I may be another face without a name to them, wait do you think they come up with names that suite us from just thinking about our faces. Maybe this is just a fantasy for your favorite to remember you. That would be amazing wouldn't it? But it's unrealistic we as a group are probably just people who care about them, even if we're faces with no names. Maybe they don't think about us, maybe they don't even care. Really, Why would you care about someone you've never met and or don't even know.

We don't know these stars, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, we're just the people they put on a performance for. They don't have to be themselves with us, they can be someone completely different. They can fabricate and detail the parts of their lives we see. They could be the worst people on earth. Or they cold be the same on stage as off stage. The only ones who will ever know is their friends and themselves.

They probably have no idea we exist. It's wishful thinking that they as much as remember us. That's where my story begins.
My name is amillia no not after Amelia Airheart, just amillia from a small town just outside of Chicago, Illinois. The other week ago I went to an all time low concert. Seeing as though I'm not apart of the "hustlers fan club" I was unable to meet them but that was okay, because jack and alex wouldn't stop looking at me, it was weird in a way because no guy has ever given me that much attention at once.

It probably meant nothing to them honestly but it meant the world to me. They probably, might have known that.