Ayato x loney daughter reader

I feel like Ayato is ooc in this but I tried my best. It's been way too long. Also this is kinda short so once again I apologize.

You silently sat by yourself in the giant mansion as everyone did their own thing. You kicked your legs humming to yourself as you stared down at the floor with blank eyes. 'He's not here again...' You thought glancing over at the clock. You had been sitting in the living room for hours waiting for your dad to come home.

'It's so lonely here...' You looked back down at your feet letting out a small sigh. "Are you still sitting here?" A voice asked causing you to look over. "Uncle Reiji." You said. Reiji stood there pushing up his glasses before glancing over at the clock. "He won't be back for another hour. You should be studying or doing something productive." He said sternly.

You just looked at him before slowly nodding your head as you got off the couch. "Yes...sorry uncle." You said softly. He just hummed before teleporting away. You slowly walked up to your room staring longingly at the floor. 'Why's he always so busy? He's never here to play with me...' You thought frowning even more. "You know if you keep frowning like that it'll stick." A voice laughed.

You looked ahead seeing Laito with one of his girlfriends. "..." You didn't say anything as they walked towards you. "Smile more ok? It makes you really cute fufufu~" He laughed petting your head before walking off with the girl. You watched them leave before continuing to walk off. 'Smile? Why? Who would I be smiling for?' You thought sadly.

You reached your room and sat on the floor where your old doll lay. You slowly reached for it bringing it closer to your chest. "I'm so lonely...without my dad..." You whispered tears in your eyes.

~Time skip Ayato's POV~

I let out a sigh when I walked into the mansion. "What an annoying day." I mumbled scratching the back of my head. "Yours truly shouldn't have to work so hard." I grumbled as I started making my way up the stairs. I was really exhausted from working all day and planned on heading straight to bed. As I'm walking I notice (Y/n)'s door was still open.

I walked towards the door only to hear her whispering to herself. I didn't say anything as I pressed my ear to the door. "How can I smile here? This mansion is so big and no one really talks to me...dad is always busy so he's never home...I want to go back to when mom was still alive and I had someone to be with me...I know dad tries his best...but..." She paused causing me to get more curious.

"It's just so lonely...I'm so lonely...." She cried. This caused my eyes to go wide slightly as I moved away from the door. 'She's lonely? Why hasn't she told me anything? Do those bastards know she's lonely and haven't done anything?' I thought annoyed. I continued to stare at her door for a moment before letting out a small sigh as I walked off towards my room.

'I have to change that.'

~Time skip your POV~

You woke up eyes dull as you slowly got ready for the day. 'Should I just practice my piano today?' You thought heading towards your door. 'Or should I just wait for dad as usual?' As you think this you open the door only to hear someone. "Heh. Finally up huh?" A familiar voice asked causing your eyes to widen as you quickly looked up only to see your dad smirking down at you.

"D-dad?" You asked. He stood there and laughed slightly. "Yours truly is here to spend the day with you. Feel honored." He said going and poking your head. You just stood there still trying to process what was happening. "Hm? Oi you there?" He asked waving a hand in front of your face. You quickly shook your head before looking up at him.

"You're really staying here all day?" You asked. He just smirked at you nodding his head. A smile slowly made its way to your face as tears filled your eyes. "So what do you want to do first with your special day?" He asked. You didn't say anything as you quickly went and hugged him catching him by surprise. "I just want to stay like this...for a few minutes." You whispered.

Ayato just laughed as he pat your head. "Whatever you say. This is your special day." He said. You just smiled at this snuggling closer to him. 'I get to spend a whole day with dad...I'm so happy.' You thought. After a while you pulled away from him. He looked at you tilting his head. "What now (Y/n)?" He asked. You thought about it for a moment before smiling up at him.

The whole day you both spent time with him teaching you how to play video games and basketball. Of course you kept losing and he would laugh at you but you'd just laugh with him. You two even pulled pranks on some of your uncles. You felt so much joy within you the whole day but you knew the day was coming to an end and that made you sad.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Your dad asked looking down at you confused. "It's nothing." You said softly. Ayato looked down at you seeing that sad and lonely look cross your face. He frowned slightly at this but soon thought of something. "Oi." He said causing you to look up at him. "I heard you've been learning piano." He said smirking down at you.

"Wanna show me what you've got?" He asked. You just smiled up at him nodding your head. The two of you walked to the room with the piano. You watched as he leaned up against the wall smirking at you. You took a deep breath as you slowly started to play closing your eyes. As you played Ayato could feel the loneliness in your music causing him to frown.

He remembered when you were a baby and how you were always greeting him and spending time with him when your mother was alive. He let out a small sigh as he walked towards you. You were still focused on playing your music that you didn't even know you had started to cry. "Oi....(Y/n)." You heard your dad call. Before you could stop playing or react you felt arms wrap around you from behind causing your eyes to open.

"Dad?" You asked glancing back at him. He had a sad look on his face as he continued to hug you. "I'm sorry I'm never around anymore...yours truly should always have time for you but...I've been a bad dad huh?" He asked losing his cocky attitude. You frowned at this going and placing a hand on his head.

"You're not a bad dad..." You whispered. He just laughed as he looked at you. "You're just like your mom." He said. You looked at him and smiled happily. "Now..." He said standing up and holding a hand out to you as he winked. "How about we go and pull some more pranks!" He laughed. You looked at him and smiled a bright smile as you took his hand. "Yeah!" You cheered.

As the two of you ran through he mansion being chased or yelled at by your angry uncles Ayato looked at you smiling at your happy expression.

'I'll be a better dad...so you won't be lonely anymore.'