I Didn't Even Realize (Bellarke)

Three Months Ago

leaddelinquent: I wanna know your real name though. read 16:31

hedaprincess: You haven't told me your real name either. how is that fair? read 16:32

leaddelinquent: Fine how about for now, we just have nicknames for each other? how does that sound? read 16:32

hedaprincess: You know I shouldn't even be talking to you. you shouldn't talk to people you don't know on the internet. read 16:34

leaddelinquent: True, but, nicknames are a closer step, ya? read 16:34

hedaprincess: You got me there. just call me the princess. read 16:35

leaddelinquent: Okay, princess. You can call me B. it's the first letter of my name. read 16:35

hedaprincess: What?! no that's too boring.

hedaprincess: How about since I'm the princess, you could be the prince. we could have a little theme going on haha. read 16:36

leaddelinquent: No, I'm more than a prince. I'm the king, better than a prince. okay? read 16:36

hedaprincess: Okay yay! read 16:36

leaddelinquent: Anything to make the princess happy. read 16:37

hedaprincess: So when are we gonna tell each other our real names? read 16:37

leaddelinquent: We'll figure that out later. let's just get to know each other a little bit better, minus the name part :)

Present

Clarke arose from her bed after hitting her alarm button to 'stop' on her phone. It was the dreadful Monday after two weeks off for winter break. She stayed up all night and slept all day and even though most of her friends were partying all night over the break, she wasn't. Clarke actually did the complete opposite.

She drew all night until 3 AM, just having so much motivation and passion for it in the moment; she never wanted to stop. Her friends would beg her to go out to a party with them, but she didn't have time to be a babysitter. She didn't judge her friends underage drinking, nor did she mind it as long as it wasn't around her.

She went into her bathroom that was attached to her room and turned on the water before looking in the mirror, starting to take out the bun she had put it in the night before. Her blond locks fell onto her shoulders as she sighed and tilted her head slightly.

She had been thinking about cutting it for a while and looking at herself now, she decided she was gonna do it soon.

Clarke stripped out of her clothes quickly, knowing that she didn't have all the time in the world at the moment, and got in after feeling that the water had gotten hot. She sighed once again as the water hit against her back, feeling completely at ease and relaxed, even if it was just for a few seconds.

She grabbed the bar of soap and her washcloth and started to scrub herself down. After rinsing, she reached over for the shampoo and lathered it through her hair, soon washing that out as well. She finished off with some conditioner before turning the shower head off and getting out.

She put on her clothes just as quickly as she had taken them off. Reaching for the brush, she brushed her hair getting out all the tangles before taking two long strands in the front of her hair and pinning them with bobby pins to the back of her head, giving them a little twist as she did so.