Dare Me, Ask Frisk and Chara!

Me: *reads Dare and asks* Oooh, this is gonna be fuuun! *shows Chara and Frisk their asks*

Frisk: *nods shyly*

Chara: Dominant.

Me: Lets do this!

*Chara wrapped her arms around Frisk's waist and kissed her neck softly, causing Frisk to jump and gasp. "Ch-Chara, What are you-?" She was suddenly cut off as Chara kissed her deeply. "I'm getting what I've wanted for a long, long time Frisk~" Chara replied after she broke away. She went back to kissing Frisk's neck softly, earning a few soft moans from the slightly shorter girl. Chara soon finds her sweet spot at the base of her neck, making Frisk's breath hitch as she tried to hold in another moan. Chara smirked against her skin and circled her tongue around Frisk's sweet spot. Frisk moaned and placed her hands on Chara's shoulders. "Ch-Chara~" She moaned softly. Chara then began removing Frisk's fluffy sweater. Frisk quickly moved to cover herself but was stopped by Chara, who grabbed her hands and held them above her head. She positioned herself and Frisk on their couch and smirked as she worked at Frisk's bra. Frisk blushed a deep red, but didn't move to stop her. Once Frisk's bra had been completely removed, Chara began sucking and nibbling on her left nipple, using her right hand to caress her other breast, causing Frisk to moan loudly. Chara smirked, switching her mouth to the right breast. Chara the removed her own shirt and bra and released Frisk's hands, allowing them to wander over her body. Chara moaned softly, but kept her dominance and began working at Frisk's shorts, tugging them off quite quickly. Frisk was wet, Chara could see, but this only made her more lustful. She began rubbing her area softly through her navy blue underwear. "Ch-Chara, more~" Frisk moaned as she threw her head back in pleasure. Chara quickly obliged. She removed Frisk's panties and began rubbing her clit as she moved her head down in between her legs. Chara quickly began to eat her out, earning loud moans from her lover. Frisk felt a knot in her gut, tightening and twisting, until it burst and she came in Chara's mouth, moaning loudly. Chara smirked and swallowed every drop without hesitation. Chara removed her own shorts and panties and slowly pushed one finger inside Frisk, causing her to gasp and moan again. Chara smirked and chuckled a bit, closing her eyes, giving Frisk the perfect opportunity. Frisk smirked and thrust two fingers into Chara's core, catching her off guard. They continued to finger each other until they came in each others hands. Once the mess had been cleaned up, they laid down beside each other on the couch, exhausted, and covered themselves with a big, fluffy blanket. "I love you, Frisk." Chara whispered and kissed her lips. Frisk giggled and smiled. "I love you more, Chara."

*End lemon

Me: Holy shit that took forever. Sorry, not my best work, I'm kinda tired, but whatever. Thanks DarkStar_Gaming101 for the dares. Bye!