Again?

Now it's Saturday and Ashton slept over. I wake up earlier than him and walk to the kitchen. I make cereal and eat it at the table. I go back to my room and find Ashton awake under the covers.

I walk back in bed and lie down next to Ashton. He says, "Come here." I move towards and notice that he 's naked.

"Oh shit, Ashton. What are you doing naked?!"

"I want to do some stuff with you."

"Again?"

"Hell yes."

"Fine, but no actual intercourse."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm really tired and I got my period." I answer.

"Aww, man." Ashton whines.

"Sorry, but hey! We can still enjoy it."

A little after, Ashton sit on the bed and I get into a dog position. My hand wraps around him, lightly stroking from the bottom to the top, Ashton grabbing the sheets tightly in his hands. I stroke him a couple times, alternating the rhythm between the strokes so Ashton will never know what to expect next.

Slowly bringing my head in, I test the waters by pecking the very tip of him, sending shivers all over Ashton's body. I took the opportunity to glance upwards and look him in the eyes which I find impossible due to his eyes being held shut tightly. He is doing so, in order to avoid my gaze meeting his own, the sheer sensations I am inciting upon his body combined with the thought of my lips around him completely enough to make him come instantly.

Getting bolder I open my lips and let his tip glide into my mouth sucking lightly on it elicting a moan from deep down Ashton's throat. His hips bucking lightly up and he has to use all his willpower as to not thrust deeply into my mouth. As if I could read his mind I took him deeper into my mouth sucking gently, moving my head slightly up and down. I could feel Ashton's hands finding their way onto my head and into my hair, gripping my hair firmly, guiding my head gently.

As Ashton shows me how to move my head, I build up confidence on the way and soon remove my mouth from his hardened shaft and let my tongue glide along the underside of him. Ashton's hands grip my hair more firmly and I lick my way back up letting my hand trace the same path my tongue has just taken. Back at the top I took it back into my mouth and swirl my tongue around the tip like I would do with a lollipop. Ashton's hips buck up and with a long and very loud groan he comes into my mouth.

My eyes widen by surprise at this new sensation of having him release in my mouth for the first time. At first I didn't know how to handle this new situation but soon I swallow it on instinct and am pleasently surprised that it didn't have the sour aftertaste I had been expecting.

Ashton's fingers loosen from my head and fell lifelessly onto the sheets his eyes tightly closed and his body still shaking from his sudden release.

"How was it?" I ask.

Panting, Ashton manages to say, "I fucking love you."

"I fucking love you!" I answer. Ashton gets up and kisses my neck. "Ashton, no. That was it. That is it."

"Okay."

"Want breakfast? I'm full." I say jokingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it was short, but I feel as if you guys deserve an updated story.