Chapter 15- Not laughing now

"Hello, (n). Long time no see. I'm rather surprised you still remember me." Laughing Jack greeted her awkwardly and slightly terrified.

She took a step back, her pretty (e/c) wide open. Her mouth ends twitched as if she wasn't sure whether to smile or to frown. Her whole face shook with a constantly changing expression of  anger, happiness, sadness as if she could not make out of her feelings, like Jack could not for so many times.

Of course, Laughing Jack could not decipher either what to feel about this reunion, but just stood there and stared at her intensely.  Beneath her menacing tenor, he could still catch a glimpse of her innocent side she had as a child. After several moments of emotional struggling, anger took over her.

"You... SON OF A BITCH!" She raised her whip and it slashed against Laughing Jack's cheek, causing him to bleed a little. Jack did not make any effort to defend himself since he knew he deserved it.

"I HATE YOU!! How dare you leave me and replace me with some ugly brat!!" She furiously whipped back and forth, scraping Laughing Jack's skin here and there.

"Was she worth it? Was she more fun then someone who is dying?"

"(n).... I-I'm so happy you're still up and alive!" Despite being injured by her, Laughing Jack's relief  remained unaffected.

"Like HELL you care!! You just left me alone to die!"  The frustration was clear in her voice.

All of a sudden her hand lost hold of the whip and she fell to her knees. Blood spurted out of her mouth. No! She was still sick!

"Darn it... not again..." She cursed.

Laughing Jack didn't quiet know what to expect but he had somehow hoped her disease would be cured and now he was disappointed again. But then again, she made it to ten years so it must be alright!  At least that's what he wished it to be.

"(n)? Are you alright?" He proceeded to move to her and help her.

"NO! Stay away from me!" She hissed.

"Don't worry! I will not cause you any harm, you know that, (n)"  His long arms wrapped around her.

"Don't touch me!" She pushed him unto the bed and as she was on top of him, she raised her hand and clawed him with her steel claws.

"What's the matter, Laughing Jack? Don't you want to test your real claws against my fake ones?"

"I have already told you, no matter how hard I try I could never hurt you in any way."

"Is that so..." She squinted her eyes. "In that case... you're going to regret not fighting me back."

She pulled out chains from her side bag and tied him to the bed. Laughing Jack did not try to resist anyhow. This was like the torture bed Isaac had in his room and where he had killed him. Perhaps it was karma thus it was now his turn to be tortured and killed by his best friend. (n) had every right to do so. She picked up her whip and began walking around the bed.

"So tell me about it. Your new 'best friend'. You sure had a lot of fun, hadn't you?"

Laughing Jack shook his head. "Not once."

"Well I guess it's because I spoiled your killing fun, am I right?"

"Not entirely. She was never as entertaining as you were." He said bluntly.

She whipped him again. "Liar!"

"I would never lie to you!"

He received another slash from the whip. "Oh then why did you leave then? I must have been really entertaining."