What is Project Disability

ProjectDisability is created to raise awareness about people with disabilities who struggle with their everyday lives. We also intend to promote stories that include characters, whether minor or main who have any type of disabilities, mentally or physically.

Feel free to chat with us anytime! We are always ready to talk, so don't feel shy! We will be hosting contests with amazing prizes, so be sure to stay tuned! 

How you can help:

Have any books that fits what we wrote up there? Want to help? Well, you can help by adding the hashtag #ProjectDisability or add the sticker on your book. We accept any type of genre, from Teen Fiction to Short Stories,-you name it. Of course, it has to fit our category *winks*

Is your character suffering from blindness after an accident? Lost a leg, a hand or suffering from insomnia and/or depression? Add the tag or the sticker, and we'll make sure to vote for three of your chapters. Your book(s) will also be added to our reading lists. The book does not need to be fully about disabilities, just a minor character will be enough. We ask that you do not place too much description that might be triggering as it would be a sensitive subject to other people.

The Founders:

This campaign is created by @XinTan4and @a_aisya.