Backstabbers , chameleons and haters vs fans

So when his movies were becoming flops the haters took it as an advantage and created hate pages against him in social media during orkut days itself . They trolled him without a reason . His movies were not good but even they had normal commercial elements and he acted well . Example : Kuruvi and villu comedy scenes and Azhagiya tamizh magan songs .

Taking this as an opportunity even media started spreading news against him  . The channels which survived using his position , his movies and his programs , now started bashing him for no reason . 

If a movie fails and could not get back any money , is it the hero's fault alone . Oru movie na aayiram per work pannuvaanga ,adhula director...producer ... script writer nu pala per irupaanga . Ellaarume sernthu work panna dhaan movie varum . ( A movie has hardwork of many involved and embedded in it . )

It would be hero's fault if he didn't do justice to the movie . But here his performance made movies watchable and his face was enough to pull people to theatres . Aprom enna hair ku neenga lam enga thalapathy ah blame pannanga .

The distributors who celebrated him as Vasool chakravarthy got ready to give him a black card and ban him from cinema itself . Apdi thalapathy enna dhaan pannaaru ??! ( what did he do to deserve this treatment ?) 

They all crirticized him . He silently bared it although it definitely did hurt him . See his interviews of that time you will understand . 

But then one thing kept him going , his fans , they never left him no matter what . Because the fan base he earned was not because of a hit or blockbuster but his character and love towards them . They stood for him even when all the people who benefitted from him and the industry left him alone to face these hurdles .

After all these flops came Kavalan , you all know what a classic it was !!! 

But then even for it and following it thalapathy and his fans had to face many hurdles . 

To be continued ...

#1weekforwelfareday ...

How was the chap guys ?

Hope you liked it .

Thalapathian for life .....