1🛥

Zuri's P.O.V.
I am finally aloud to leave new York we are going yo the new lake house this weekend I still haven't got him off my mid I put on a light blue Croptop and blue jean short shorts and white converses Luke and Ashley are coming im 15 now Emma is hung up on Xander she quit caring and wears sweats and tank tops she works in some movies but everyone thinks she's okay but really she comes home cries I put my suit cases down stairs

~at the lake House ~
I wrote his name on my wrist. I saw what looked like him skating on the road with a guy that looked like Xander and then I saw somebody who looked like Lou on a bike Emma actually tried to dress up she was in a crop top but you could tell she was anorexic it hurts to know that we pulled up to the house i got my suitcases out of the car and walk to the door i call mom and ask were the keys she says under their the white painted rock i got it opened the door i put my stuff upstairs and thought about my older sister will she ever eat again. I wonder i thought about how she basically disappeared i thought about the day griff saved me since i was feeling sad i got on my state board and told Jessie i was going to ride around the block i thought about the night the spray paint in my hand the graffiti, emma not eating, the last time i talked to him, and when i broke, the tight hand cuffs. I notice how far i was where was i had gotten lost i got out my phone about to call Jessie when i heard someone that sounded like Lou i turn around and see Lou hey who are you are you lost she asked Lou is that you i asked yeah is that you Zuri oh my gosh you have gotten so big what's wrong you look sad and lost she asked I am lost and something happened with Emma I said what happened to Emma she asked she doesn't eat she cries all day in her room unless she's at work I got put in Juvy and it is all I think about is why did this have to happen we separated I broke I say she hugged me as I saw people come closer come on Lou who is that they asked Zuri I have to help her get home she says I won't believe to I see it a guy around my age said it was griff he walked closer to me and I remembered what i wrote on my wrist I hid it he stepped closer to me and hugged me tight "Zuri I cant believe it's you I missed you so much" he said "me to but you dont need to be around me I have changed" I say " what is so band did you forget I have been to Juvy before" he says "so have I" i say "no please tell me your lieing" he said im not griff i may or may have made ax girl i thing in new York i say what graffiti Zuri what were you thinking he said I was mad at the world my sister basically eats a crumb for food all day and wants to die would you be mad at the world if that happened to I say he hugged me and I hugged him Xander looked at me like I wad a ghost okay now I have to get home I say lets go i will help you find your way griff said okay I say we got on our skate boards he was wearing his football jersey he looked cute he grabbed my when we got to the house I asked him to come in he did we left our skate boards at the mdoor Luke and rv were arguing well if you wouldn't slept with your girlfriend you wouldn't have to give up your x-box I laughed griff did to "hey Ravi how are you" griff said "griff" he said hey bro Luke said and thenc they went back to arguing we went upstairs I saw Emma the same way as always she really is broken he said  yeah no one can fix it and it is hor able she has not cut in a month they had to put cameras in her room I say and cry he hugs me "hey get your family to meet me at the lake and I will bring mine okay he says okay" I say I tell everyone and I change in to a rebel flag bikini, Emma wore a pink bikini with white flowers on it, Jessie wore a blue bikini, Ashley wore one with video game controllers, rookie wore green swim shorts and Luke wore blue and tony wore black and we went to the lake and I saw griff wearing a rebel flag swim shorts and Xander wearing ones with guitars and Lou came in a blue one piece  she looked at Emma and hugged Lou it is so good to see you she said you have gotten way to skinny she says  I know Emma says "he there is a rope follow me" he says he goes to the rope swings off and jumps in the rive and tells me to come on, I do and I scare him to death when stay under for a few minutes he came under and pulled me up and said "I will get you for scaring me like that" "oh really" I say yeah really he says as he chase s me and then comes up behind me and grabs ame I turned around we stared at search others lip for a  few minute and then new kiss and kiss again and then we kissed under water stop making out with griff in the water Luke said "well at least I am a virgin" I say dont even play that card he said well I am and we know your not i say we do Emma asked oh right you wouldn't know because your so depressed you won't come out of your room I say Jessie tony and Xander's parents left before the argument "well when I miss people I dont go and spray paint little girls holding axes" she said I got out of the lake and was about to push her in the water she only weighs ninety pounds so it should be easy i did and by the time we were both in the water griff and Xander were pulling us a part "well at least im not anorexic" I screamed "well at least I didn't getting put juvy" shed screamed at that point in time Jessie was dragging Emma out of the pool the adults left again Emma and Xander and Lou left  and I kissed griff why did we kiss earlier I said I still like you Zuri he said like or like like I asked love he says and then I kissed him I love you I say I love you to he says wanna go ride skate boards he asked yes I am going to change and we can go I say I changed in to the clothes I was wearing earlier and grabbed my phone and skate board and key to the house wrote Jessie a note and then I went out side and saw griff I put my phone and keys in my back pocket he grabbed my hand as we skated off I saw Lou was wearing pink shirt and jeans and was walking with a girl with brown hair and blue eyes around Ravi's age she was wearing a light blue Croptop and white shorts. We skated past them when we got back I unlocked the door and Xander wasn't back yet so griff came to my house. Ashley was sitting on the couch I went upstairs and grabbed my hoodie and put it on come with me griff I say coming he says I got on my hover board griff got his from the garage and we left to a back alley and I did then picture of the girl with the ax and ran to put our hover boards on charge and went into my house everybody was there were where you guys Jessie asked riding our hover boards I say okay she say we went to the movie room watch a movie griff wraps his arm around me it was a horror movie I ended up screaming and jumping in griff's lap he cuddled me and I kissed him on the check. I stayed there for the rest of the movie and then Griff had to leave I kissed him goodbye and he left I went upstairs and changed into a blue tank top and my running shorts and went to bed I think I fell in love all over again today he is cute and sweet and a good kisser how are we just friends. Emma actually ate super tonight and not just a small bite if food I was happy for the first time in a long time it was a good feeling and I was happy about i cant wait for rommorow I want to go sit at the doc like we used to at camp. It was so much fun then I remembered when he saved me from falling off a cliff I am in love with this boy.