Prank calling Connor

Dared by @PippaLovesTurtles
(Still can't tag anyone R.I.P.)

This is going to be a long one.

Part one: Tomato paste
I started by going to Connor's house. While I was there, I told his Alexa to order 15 cases of tomato paste. Each case has 30 cans, for a total of 450 cans of tomato paste. While he frantically cancelled the order, I ran for it. Now, of course he managed to cancel the order, but all I needed to do was place the order and make him paranoid for phase 2.

Part two: The call
Here is where is becomes a prank call, and not just a prank. After I got home, I waited for about 20 minutes before calling Connor (on an old phone so he wouldn't know the number) for his "confirmation call." At that point Connor started freaking out, thinking he may not have actually cancelled the order. (To do the call I just used text to speech and hit play. That way he couldn't try to talk to me, because it would be an automated system. Also that way he couldn't tell it was me.) At that point I just hung up, leaving him to freak out more.

Part three: The finale
Then I went to the UPS store and bought 15 boxes. I wrote "Tomato paste" on every one. Then I waited for  two days before the final part of my plan. Overnight, I put all of the boxes on his front step so he would have a nice surprise in the morning. Here's where I went a little overboard. I decided to hide in one of the boxes and wait. In the morning, when he stepped outside, his expression was priceless. (I made a peephole in my box to look out of.) As he circled the boxes in shock I waited until just the right time when he was right next to me. I jumped out of the box and yelled, "Surprise!" at the top of my lungs. After that I ran for it once again. That time I got a pretty good head start before Connor finished screaming.

Oh, did I forget to tell you I also put cans of tomato paste in the cup holders of Connor's car for an extra surprise? Yeah, I did that too.