Part 15

There in a dark room where everything was messed up, seems like someone has destroyed everything in anger and someone is shown sitting near the bed with red puffy eyes. Just then a bang sound is heard...

Hearing the loud sound, om look up only to find an angry Gauri standing in front of her.... he was confused as why she was here.... There was a pin drop silence in the room for a while... Finally om broke the silence...

Om: t...tum ya..yahan??(y...you an..and here?)

Gauri(angry mode): kyun mujhe kahan hona chahiye tha.... tumhare tarah devdas banke kisi kamre main apne aap ko band karna chahiye tha...(where should i be... should I become devdas like you and close myself in a room)

Om: mera matlab tha ki iss waqt tumhe court main hona chahiye tha...
( I mean to say that at this time you should have been in the court)

Gauri(still angry) : You know what tum sahi keh rahe ho, mujhe court mein hona chahiye tha... main yahan tumhe lene aayi hoon...( You know what you are right... i should be at court... I've came here to fetch you)

Om: m..mm..main wahan Kya kroonga..?? ( what will i do there??)

Without listening to him, Gauri drag him there  while om being confused and shocked at gauri actions kept quiet.

After a while they were in the courtroom where shivaay, sakshi and sid look at rikara confused... shivaay rushed to his bro asking the matter while om himself was confused... the lawyer intervenes..

Lawyer: Arrey Bhai ,yahan kisi ko shaadi karna hain ki nahin... kabhi dulha sign nahin karta to kabhi dulhan bhaag jaati hain... aur ab yeh Kya nayi twist hain dulhan wapis to ayi yo ek naye dulha ke Saath... ( Does anyone want to marry here or no??   Sometime the groom himself does not want to sign and sometime the bride run away... now there is a new twist the runaway bride came back but with an another groom)

Ignoring the lawyer gauri turned to om angrily..I

Gauri (angily): om mujhe pehle shak tha par ab puri yakeen hain ki tum ek number ki bewakoof insaan hain... jab ek ladki apni shaadi chodkar kisi ladke ke paas jaati hain, tumhe iska matlab nahin pata... anyway mujhe lagta hain ki main hi pagal hoon jo tumse pyaar kar baithi.. mujhe laga ki tum bhi shayad mujh se pyaar karte ho.. lekin thank you mujhe yeh realise karwaane ke liye that I was totally wrong... agar tum mujhse pyaar karte toh tum mujhe sid ke saath nahin dekh paate aur yeh shaadi zaroor rokte par nahin the great omkara Singh oberoi ka koi ata pata hi nahin hain...( om at first I doubt but now I'm totally convinced that you are a dumbo... you don't even know the meaning when a girl left her own wedding for a guy... anyway I was a fool to fall in love with you.. I thought that maybe you also love me... but thank you for making me realise that I was totally wrong... if you loved me you wouldn't be able to see me with sid and you would have definitely stopped this wedding but no there were no idea about the whereabouts of the great Omkara Singh Oberoi)

------------------------------------------------------------

Guys been a very long time... I'm so sorry but I had some issues.. hope you guys forgive me..and once again sorry for a short update... Another part is on the way...