prologo.

chapter completed: 6/18/18
chapter published: 6/18/18
chapter edited 9/30/19

omniscient

"Mom. Can we talk?", Elyana approached her mother, who was cooking.

"¿Que pasa?", her mother turned off the stove, turning to her. (What 's wrong?).

"Please don't hate me. I really need you right now and I'm so sorry", Elyana shook softly as she tried her best not to break down right then and there.

"Why would I hate you, mija? What's wrong? What did LaMelo do?", Sylvia immediately went into protective mode.

"I'm pregnant", Elyana let out softly.

"What?!", Sylvia exclaimed standing up.

"Mom, please don't be upset. I'm so sorry", Elyana felt the tears come to her eyes as she tried to make eye contact with her mom. "Por favor, mami. Te necesito", Elyana continued to beg. (Please, mom. I need you).

It went quiet as Elyana waited for a response and Sylvia tried to find one.

✍🏽

On the other side of town, LaMelo Ball sat with his family. That included his mother, father, and two older brothers.

"Why you being so serious?", Lonzo, the oldest, spoke up.

"Elyana's pregnant", Melo didn't hesitate to let out. "Yes, it's mine", he added once he saw his father about to speak.

"What's going on in this family? Do y'all have any goddamn sense?! Boy I oughta bust your head right open", Lavar, his father stood. He was visibly furious, the veins in his forehead protruding more than usual.

It was quiet before Tina, his mother decided to cut through the tension.

"If we can support Lonzo we can support LaMelo. Though the situations are very different, you're both our sons nonetheless", she looked at them both.

"I oughta...", Lavar trailed off shaking his head.

Both LaMelo and Elyana sat with the same question in their head.

How would they make this work?

✍🏽

Elyana Carter played by Deyjah Harris

New story cause tomorrow's my birthday bitch!!! Haaaaann!!!*in my French Montana voice*

UPDATE: I was originally going to publish this book tomorrow in celebration of my birthday but after hearing about the heartbreaking death of Xxxtentacion, I decided today was a good day. Only because in celebrating his life we're also celebrating him as an artist.
Despite what everyone feels, the world not only lost an amazing artist but a good soul. So I dedicate this prologue to him and promise to update the first chapter also dedicated to him as soon as possible. R.I.P X.