Chapter 6

After Kakashi telling the quartet to pack, Ryuu and her teammates went home. Ryuu walk back home quickly, excited to tell report to her father about the news about the c-rank mission.

"Father," The girl said, knocking the Japanese styled door ,"I am going to a c-rank mission with my squad."

"Really?" Juushiro asked, his eyes widening in excitement. "Well then... here." The man said, giving his white haired daughter her lieutenant badge. "Wear this with pride, Ryuu." The father said, smiling softly. The daughter and father smiled softly at each other, enjoying the moment.

-Time skip-

While the group was traveling, the client and Naruto was arguing about Naruto's career as a ninja as Ryuu was playing peace keeper, some what preventing Naruto from exploding with her pocky and Dango that she had in a scroll.

"Hey, Ryuu?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah?"

"What's on your arm?" She asked, pointing at Ryuu's lieutenant badge, catching the other travelers attention as well.

"Oh, this?" The girl asked, pointing the badge.

"This is my lieutenant badge, it's worn by lieutenants to show that they are a lieutenant and what division we are apart of. Mine says the number thirteen along with the symbol of my division, a snowdrop. It stands for hope."*

Sakura nodded, absorbing the information as Naruto marveled over the badge. The other teammate paying attention to the mission as Ryuu told the others they better start paying attention just in case.

As the team pass a puddle, Ryuu felt something was wrong before being affirmed by the sound of water dripping.

The girl turned around only to be greeted with a fake face of horror from Kakashi, immediately knowing he wasn't dead because the lack of the scent of blood, something you would normally smell in the forth division.

The girl took out one of her katanas before dashing forward and slashing one of the brothers on both wrists halfway, causing the man to drop his chained weapons while cursing at the young girl, the girl paying no mind.

She turned around while sheathing her katana, instead reaching out for a strange sphere and splatting it on the floor, causing a sticky substance to spread on the floor and capturing the enemies on the floor, them worming around, hoping to get out.

This scene causing everyone to sweat drop as Kakashi suddenly appeared, the loud duo yelling at him, those two actually thinking that he died.

"Good job Sakura, Ryuu and Sasuke. Are you okay, Naruto?" Kakashi says bluntly.

"Hey, Ryuu-chan, what was that?" Naruto asked, pointing at the sticky mess.

"Oh right! I almost forgot!"

The girl exclaimed, somehow getting a clip board out of no where and started to scribble words on the paper before tucking it into her small satchel.

"Um, Ryuu?" Sakura asked, wanting an answer about the sticky substance.

"Oh, that's Urahara-san's invention. He wanted me to test it out along with some other things."

'Why am I not surprised?' Kakashi thought.

"Urahara?" The louder two of the team asked, both curious about this 'Urahara

A/N- This got deleted once, now I know how some authors feel. Anyways, Q time!

What is your favorite youtuber? I have have farvorites that I'm going to list them.

Rhett & Link, Anime America (Even though I'm a Aussie), danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Cryaotic,Pewdiepie,SkyDoesMinecraft,nigahiga, markcriley,Superwomen,TheFineBros,ShaneDawson and Paint.

* I searched this on the Bleach wiki.