Chapter 12

She signaled Zach to yoongi and her to me.  "You have no idea how much I wanted to do this to you." She looked back.  "Okay babe where do we start head down on feet up?" Zach and yoongi stared.  "Well it wouldn't be as fun if it were head down cut they would die on the neck so feet up.  I wanna hear them scream." Me and yoongi saw each other. As they went down and started cutting our feet.  Me and yoongi stared at each other to ease the pain. As they were cutting our eyes started to water but yoongi whispered "I love you" to me as he started to cry.

They went up to our thighs and took a break and went to go get bowls. "Babe... That didn't hurt as bad as when I didn't have you.  I need you babe. I couldn't stand being so far away from you." "Yoongi I lo-" "were back!!!!!" Kyra screamed.  "Did you miss me gay boy?" Yoongi spit in his face. And Zach stabbed him in the thighs. So kyra took her knife and stabbed me in the thighs.  Me and yoongi looked at each other and screamed with tears rushing down our faces.  The door opened.  kyra and Zach looked to see who it was.  me and yoongi laid our heads back and breathed heavily. I heard punches and cries.  I felt someone's presence infront of me and I see Jimin and Celeste untying me and yoongi.

Me and yoongi tried to crawl to each other but jimin and Celeste picked us up and walked  Towards the door.  "Tae Tae they've had enough one punch from you is enough.  Now let's get these two to the doctor they need medical attention." Taehyung came out. And shut the door.  I looked at yoongi who was looking at me while Jimin carried yoongi and Celeste carried me me and yoongi reached out our hands and held them. 

we knew everyone was staring at us but we didn't care. We got into the doctors office and got stitched up.  Jin came in and gave us some blood because me,  yoongi,  and him had the same blood type. ive never had an IV bag connected to me so I was scared but yoongi held my hand and smiled.  I wasnt scared anymore because he was there to show me I was okay. 

we got enough strength to stand and walked back.  Kyra, Zach,  kierstan,  and marcus started walking towards us.  Taehyung stood infront of all of us. "What are you doing here?" kyra laughs "you thought we would stop?" Yoongi stood up.  "You know what I've had enough with both of you." Yoongi picked kyra and Zach up he went up to the dock and threw them over the edge. He looks back at kierstan and Marcus. "Your turn." he picked them up and threw them over.  He walked back over.  "Now there is nobody going to hurt you. and you're safe now." I smiled and hugged him.  Celeste said with a soft voice.  "I think we should get to bed.  Plus where are we?" "In the middle of nowhere I bet." Yoongi said while kissing my hand. 

Two days past and we all got to our cars and drove home.  I got a message from Jimin saying he was on his way to come pick me up to go shopping with yoongi. I sighed and looked at my scars. I was trying to find pants because I was in short shorts.  Jimin texted me and said he was here. 

I sighed and walked out.  we got to the mall and started walking. There were guys cat calling me and yoongi did not like it.  One guy came up and yelled "Nice washboards slu-" "excuse me but can you NOT treat my girlfriend like that?" The guy laughed "oh oh yeah what are you gonna do about it huh bro?!" Yoongi punched the guy and pushed him against the rail which was 2 stories from the first floor.  "I'll push you down there!!" The guy laughed "I'd like to see you try" yoongi picked him up and almost threw him over the edge. "AHH OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE SERIOUS!!!"  yoongi put him down and sent him to leave the mall.  "Babe why didn't you wear pants? Why shorts." I shrugged.  "Cuz not only are the guys looking but someone wants to see you too." He looked down and so did I.

I sighed and thought "what am I going to do with him hes so cute my heart might explode"