*gASP* Betrayal

*inspired by youtubers AF right now*

Eva: Hello fellow fangirls I am Evangeline Hisahoshi and today-

Fell: Can you not do a YouTube introduction this chapter? I just want to get this over with.

Eva: ...

Eva: So right now we have a few Sanses here since the others are doing other things

Sci: Fell, you put Assy down for his nap right?

Fell: Chill, Sweetheart. Assy's asleep.

Lust: So we're basically answering questions again? 

Classic: It is "ask ir dare" for a reason, Lust.

Lust: Right.

Dream: I'm so excited!

Blueberry: WHAT IS TODAY'S ASK?!

Outer: IM JUST HAPPY TO BE INCLUDED

DDR: *grumpy* he dragged me away from my Dance Fever....

Outer: You need to do things other than play just dance or dance central! Being included in the book helps you with that!

DDR: I almost got a perfect score!

Outer: You're almost as bad as Error and Blueprint when it comes to video games!

Error:I hEArd thAt!

Eva: ERROR MADE AN APPEARANCE SO HE HAS TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!

Error: uGh.

Eva: Alright, so your thoughts on the other Sanses?

Classic: They're Alright. Some more preferable to hang around than others.

Fell: I don't care unless it's my waifu or child.

Sci: *proud waifu*

Fell: *regrets what he said because the sea of SciFell ship comments about to be made*

Sci: Well, the majority's are nice and considerate. Though some I could live without.... the ones that either scare me or weird me out.

Lust: Guilty as Charged.

Sci: No, not you! ...anymore...

Lust: I was really weird when I was dating Dust...

Sci: Sorry.

Lust: I'm fine!

Dream: BE NICE TO EVERYONE

Blueberry and Dream: AND THEY WILL BE YOUR FRIEND!

*two besties high five*

Dream: everyone here is having fun or finding routine in their lives. I find that great.

Bluberry: ITS REALLY FUN TO BE HERE WOTH MY BEST FRIEND, MY SON, AND MY SANSY!

Classic: *tsundere noises. He learns from the best*

Fresh: Radical!

Eva: FRESH INTERJECTED HE HAS TO STAY NOW!

Fresh: Bruh, I was passing by. I have a double date with Jammy and the Poth couple in five minutes.

Eva: Dismissed.

Error: whAT!?

Eva: You don't have anywhere to be. You're staying put. Answer the question.

Error: anNoYInG. CaN i gO nOW?

Eva: There are two questions, boi.

Error: *angry grumbles*

Outer: Almost everyone here Is so nice! They listen to my rants all the time! I like Sci and Fell because we can talk about universes and space a lot!

DDR: And me?

Outer: I like them, I love you!

DDR: *critical hit*

Sci: *cadually shipping it*

Eva: *hardcore shipping it*

Error: *wants to leave*

Eva: Question two! Your thoughts on fangirls?

Classic: This one again... if they're chill and not clingy of the characters then they're fine. Shippers can get a little crazy-

Eva: Guilty

Classic: But mostly the fangirls of the fandom are okay. I could go without the erotic fanart though.

Error: nOpE.

Eva: You can't just-

*everyone escaped except for Outer, DDR, and Lust*

Eva: That's one way to get out of an ask.

Lust: They don't want to offend you. You're the author. You have literal power over their lives right now.

Eva: True. I'm surprised Dream and Blueberry left though.

Lust: Probably wanted to join the crowd.

Classic: Can I go?

Eva: All of you are dismissed after you answer the second question.

Lust: I personally enjoy fangirls. It's knowing that you are loved by all kinds of people. Wether it's the fluff loving, the smut loving, or the angst loving. Having fangirls ensures you're loved and that people enjoy your existance. 

Eva: *hugs him* except you I forbid you to leave. 

Lust: *chuckles* didn't want to anyways.

Outer: Like Classic, lots of fangirls and shippers get too out of hand. Otherwise they're awesome!

DDR: *has little experience with them, sadly* They're Alright. Could be better, could be worse. They're decent. 

Outer: Is that all?

Eva: Yeah.

DDR: Sweet, now come on! I need to get a new high score on Hey Mama!

Outer: I thought you got a perfect score!

DDR:I was one point off, now let's go!

Lust: I ship it.

Eva: They're made for eachother.

Lust: Your representations of them, you mean. Cannon and Fannon are two different things.

Eva: I know... *sigh* I'm just an attention whore.

Lust: But isn't everyone?

Eva: Yeah. Now I beleive we still have to watch Wreck it Ralph from the last book.

Lust: Heh, it's a date.

Eva: Shut up playboy and get some popcorn. I'll see if the kiddos wanna watch it. Those who are awake I mean.

Lust: Gotcha.