The Teacher

"Ethan Kendell?" Someone called and a head jerked up from their desk. A croaky, tired voice replied, "Here." It was the first day of his sophomore year in college. At this point, he'd given up, he didn't see any hope for himself or his future. So, he slept through the classes he could sleep in. When he pulled his eyes to the new teacher- who had come in a little late. The sleepy male with auburn hair widened his hazel eyes. The freckles on his face disappearing as a flush blended them into his pale cheeks.

The teacher was much more gorgeous than he had anticipated. Under normal circumstances, a professor was older. Usually donning old readers glasses etc. but this guy was well built, with a scruffy beard. His skin was bronze with hair that was dark, almost black brown. The well-built male made his way over to Ethan's desk. His features expressing extreme disappointment."Already sleeping in class? We only just started." There was something off about his eyes, their stone silver pierced Ethan's soul. It was as if he were analyzing the seated male. "Sorry, sir- had a bad night." As soon as the auburn-haired male apologized, the teacher arched his eyebrow. "There's no need to lie, Ethan." He replied lowly. Ethan's mouth was agape to retort but the suited male had already turned away.

Then, the teacher wrote his name on the whiteboard, 'Mr. Fischbach'. Written in near perfect lettering. This guy was a perfectionist. Returning to his thoughts Ethan furrowed his eyebrows, shaking his head. How did he know? Taking a breath, the scrawny male smoothed out his button-up. Being honest with himself, it was quite attractive. The teacher's head snapped back to Ethan once again. His eyes narrowed as if he had heard what he thought. Ethan swallowed, staring back without hesitation. He wasn't going to let the teacher intimidate him. Even if it got him kicked out of the course. A few members of the class looked between them, noticing the sudden tension.

Finally, it stopped when Mr. Fischbach tore his gaze away and clasped his hands behind his back. "Hello, class. My name is Mr. Fischbach." he strode around the desk to the front and cracked his neck, the noise echoed around the silent room. It was clear that the other students were as intimidated by the new teacher as Ethan was. "To start, I want to start with the rules I have," His gaze scanned the people, "First rule; Disrespect. If you think to disrespect me...expect to see a small decline in your grade." Small murmurs filled the room, most in disagreement. One person had the courage to raise their hand, the teacher's eyes snapped to them.

"That doesn't seem very fair. If we're having a bad day or if perhaps we disagree with you..." Mr. Fischbach raised his hand and hushed the student, "I'm going to stop you right there. If you were doing a job- making money. Imagine you came in and disrespected your boss because you, 'had a bad night'. Do you think they'd be that forgiving?" The student opened their mouth to retort but clamped it shut and nodded in defeat. "I'm glad we could come to an agreement. Anyone else?" he asked. No one answered. "Wonderful. Then let us move to the second rule..."

The teacher droned on. Much longer than Ethan anticipated. He felt himself doze off, not caring about Mr. Fischbach's consequences. His dreams filled with...well...the teacher. It didn't ever become lewd but it was sure getting there. Before long, a loud slam on his desk jolted Ethan up. His auburn hair completely tussled, as if someone had run their hand through it and didn't care to fix it. A pair of black dress pants caught his gaze. Trailing it up, he met the maroon tie. He knew instantly who it was before he got snagged in Mr. Fischbach's silver eyes.

"Class is over." his voice sounded almost restrained. His gaze much more intense than before, "Or would you rather stay a little longer for some...extra help?"