5. Her Match.

Hello there!

Hope you're liking the story so far❤

Anonymous' pov.

"Are you sure about this? " I asked for the umpteenth time.

"Yes, yes, yes! " He exclaimed rolling his eyes causing me to run my hand through my hair in frustration.

"But, isn't she too... innocent? " I asked and he smiled sighing.

"Exactly! That's the idea. " He said in an obvious tone.

Exhaling deeply, I looked up and then at him again.

"I can't do this. " I told him and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Okay then, stay without her. " He said shrugging, increasing my frustration even more.

"You know that's not possible for me. " I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Then? " He asked crossing his arms.

"Do something Dammit! " He groaned throwing the files away from his table.

"You know I can't. " He replied getting up and picking up the files from the floor.

"Then ask him to do something. " I told him and he looked at me with a bored expression.

"Why don't you ask him yourself? " He asked causing me to exhale deeply again.

"You know I can't, that's out of my limits. " I told him getting up from the chair.

"Exactly, that's out of my limits too. And just to let you know, I've nothing to do with your case, you are your own cupid, I don't have any role here. " He clarified and looked back at the pages.

"But she's not ready. " I told him and he looked at me with narrow eyes.

"You already care for her? " He asked hiding his smile causing me to roll my eyes.

"It's not like that, I'm just worried about myself. I don't want any unnecessary drama." I said looking away and heard him chuckle.

"Yeah whatever. Anyways, if you don't want any 'drama' then prepare her yourself. Make your match fall for you, make things easier for her. " He said casually. Seriously!

"Even if she falls for me, this can never be easy for her! And you bloody know it! You are the bloody cupid, do something! " I yelled and he closed his eyes.

"Listen, I'm telling you this again. Though I'm the cupid but in your story, I've no work. Only you can help yourself. She has got you and this can never change so just help her in adjusting and digesting things. " He said it like it was no big deal but only I know what it meant to me.

"But how? You know last night when I ki-." I bit my tongue, realising what I was about to discuss with him. "I mean she's too fragile. " I corrected myself clearing my throat and he looked at me hiding his smile.

"You are asking me how to do this? C'mon, you're a charmer. Make her fall for your charm! And anyways she's going to fall for you as it's destined, you are her match too. Don't worry." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"I know she'll fall for me, but I'm just worried about how she'll adjust? My reality is even beyond her dreams and being very honest here, no normal human dreams of me! " I told him and he chuckled.

"Relax, everything will fall into place, just give your hundred percent. Do you want me to show you her file? " He asked and I gave him a nod before thinking for a minute.