Ghostphobia Ch.4

The employers were working for a party that would happen inside the botanica.  Marichilo's boss was analyzing to see if the employers were doing a good job. While it,Addie and Marichilo were sitting on a couch,with Marichilo wearing a light pink sweater that her mother made it for her.

"Marichilo...I'm feeling kinda sick...",Addie said,faking out a illness. She made a barfing pose and dumped fake blood at Marichilo.

"Mrs. Gutierrez,you gave us bad food!",Marichilo said,also faking feeling ill. She retributed the favor,dumped fake blood at Addie.

The polar opposite roommates briefly dumped fake blood on themselves,sharing endless laughter and fake barfing noises. However,Mrs. Gutierrez was far from being amused at their behavior.

"Guys! Help me! Something terrible is going on!",Carmelo ran towards Marichilo and Addie,sounding afraid and scared.

At first,Marichilo and Addie misunderstood it was something serious...but Carmelo dumped fake blood on them faking it was barfing,and the three shared alot of laughter.

Marichilo and Addie found their way to their boss's office. Then,they removed the sheet above the copier machine. The copier machine was actually...extremely old. It didn't look like it was fixed: it looked extremely smashed and old. And some spiders crawled out of it once it was uncovered.

Marichilo screamed. 

With little difficulty,Marichilo lifted up the lid. It had a simple,rectangle-shaped space for the object to be copied be inserted in,and nothing of special.

"Lets hope it works.",Addie said,actually not feeling hopeful about the machine's capacity.

Marichilo pressed a button and,just for a test,decided to put her right hand inside it. She pulled her right sleeve and rested her right hand on the rectangle-shaped space. An ghostly green light shined as her arm was scanned up. Out of the other side,came a paper copy of Marichilo's hand.

"It worked!",Addie said happily,as she picked the paper.

However,the paper began to oddly vibrate. Addie squeaked and dropped it in fear,going to Marichilo's back. Suddenly,Marichilo's hand came to life. It had a duller color than Marichilo's real skin,and to make it even creepier,it began to get up in it's fingers to walk towards the two.

"Leave it to me.",Addie said,as she picked Marichilo's orange soda.

Before the hand could approach them,Chara stepped hard on it,making it briefly immobile. Then,she threw the orange soda at the hand,making it burn and desintregate like a plastic object on fire.

"...Woah. Addie,I think this machine can copy the humans!",Marichilo said,staring amazed at the hand,that was now just a pile of black dust.

"W-what this means?",Addie asked to Marichilo. The two briefly paused...and Addie slightly teased Marichilo by dumped fake blood on her.

  "Okay,all the party people...and kind off my family...I'll decide the roles. Aden,you'll be playing the DJ because I'm merciful to you and because the work is for free."  

"I won't make you regret this choice,Mrs. Gutierrez!",Aden happily said,inserting headphones on his head with a toothy smile.

"I hope not...Carmelo and Addie,you two work on the ticket stand."

"B-but Mrs. Gutierrez...I could try to make real friends this time!",Addie said in a indignified and sad tone,remembering about the failed and disastrous attempts of friendship on the past.

Marichilo understood Addie's sadness and decided that,for her sake,she would try and switch roles with her.

"I can work with Carmelo.",Marichilo said.