Part 1

*I am Y/n.From my childhood I always wanted to become a fashion designer .But my parents wants me to help them with bussiness.They are too strict so I need to obey them.I studied business.I also studied fashion but secretly.I have a project next month.I need to go to America for that.I don't have lackage of money.I am rich.I can go to America.But for going their I need to lie them as they don't know about it.I will lie them that I am gonna go for a trip.So, I decided to talk to my parents*

Y/n:Mom do we have any plans this month or upcoming month?

Mom:Yes.

Y/n:What is it?

Mom:Y/n,I forgot to tell you.Actually your marriage is gonna take place this month.

Y/n:What?!You have arranged my marriage without my permission?

Mom:Actually your future was planned before your birth My child.

*Great I am going to get married and I just came to know right now*

Y/n:How could you decide my marriage without my permission?! I also have a choice.?

Dad:Y/n!Talk to your mom politely!

Y/n:Dad How can I marry a stranger?

Dad:I know his family very well.

Y/n:Dad whoever is it I am not gonna marry him.Is this a age of getting married?!

Dad:Do whatever you can but this marriage is gonna take place.

Y/n:None of my friends are gonna get married.Than why me?

Dad:Don't compare your self to others.

*I suddenly started crying*

Y/n:Dad I will marry your choice.But after a year please.

Dad:It's already decided!

*No matter what I say or How much I request they will never listen to me...Wait I can talk to the guy with whom he wants me to get married.*

Y/n:Dad?

Dad:The marriage Is gonna take place no matter what.!

Y/n:Can I know who is the guy whom you want to get me married to?

Dad:Oh yeah..Kim Seok Jin...age:25 years...owner of ****** company.Here is a pic :

*Didn't expect him to be so handsome

*Didn't expect him to be so handsome ... but still my project is impotant*

Dad:He is handsome,Rich & caring.

*I didn't asked you though*

Y/n:Ok

*So he is the owner of ****** company.I should go to him and talk about the marriage*

*Next day I went to his company and asked a employee*

Y/n:Excuse me sir.

Employee:Yes?

Y/n:Can you tell me where is Kim Seok Jin's office?

Employee:On 5th floor left side.

Y/n:Ok thanks.

*I followed the directions and went to his office*

*knock knock*

???:Come in.

Y/n:Hello.

Jin:You must be Y/n?

Y/n:Yes.Actually I came here to talk about the marriage.

Jin:All plans are set.

Y/n:No I mean I don't want to marry.

Jin:What?!

Y/n:Look my dad will never listen to me . If you say no to the proposal then the marriage won't take place.

Jin:But why?

Y/n:Actually I have a designing project next month. If I get married my dad will not let me go there.And I really don't want to miss it. If this marriage is so important I can marry after a year.I heard you are very caring so can you please?

Jin:I will try my best to stop this marriage.

Y/n:Thank you so much.

Jin:Your Welcome.

*I was so relieved after he said those words.So finally my dream of becoming fashion designer will come true.*

To BE CONTINUED...

A/n: I know I am not a good writer.I have many mistakes.But I personally like this story(Never mind).Its gonna have 7 parts and I am out of ideas otherwise it could have been more longer.
Thank you for reading . Don't forget to vote and comment😘😘.