Part 7

???:Y/n!Y/n!Wake up!

Y/n:Were am I?

Mom:In your husbands house.Idiot it's your house.

Y/n:My house.

Mom:Looks like the dream made you sweat.

Y/n:Dream?

Mom:Yes dream! Now get up,your boyfriend is here.

Y/n:Jin already came?

Mom:Yes,Your project winner announcement day is today.

Y/n:Oh yes.

*I ran to the washroom and got ready and couldn't stop thinking about my dream.Weird I didn't even recognise my boyfriend*

*I ran downstairs and saw Jin sitting In the couch*

*I ran and hugged him.*

Y/n:I will love you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever-

Jin:What happened to you suddenly?

Y/n:I just love you so much that I don't know what happen.You know I saw a weird dream were I got forcefully married to you.In the dream you were not my boyfriend instead you were a stranger. But you love me so much and I didn't liked you in my dream.

Y/n:This dream is kinda nightmare to me.I don't want to forget you. You are mine and I always want you by my side.

Jin:Looks like someone is scared.Don't worry I will always be by your side.We should go now to the project centre.

Y/n:Yes let's go.

*I was standing in the crowd beside Jin and waiting for the announcement.*

*I got nervous when I remember my dream . Jacklen wins the competition.Well she is a great designer though.I am scared.If I don't win I can't go to over sea for completing the course instead I need to start over*

*Jin notices me that I was nervous so he hugs me and says.*

Jin:Don't get nervous I believe you will win.I am with you.Don't get nervouse.

*His words made me feel a lot releived.*

MC:And the winner is...

MC:Lee Y/n.

MC:A big clap for her.

Jin:I told you.

*My tears were falling out of happiness.Jin was right.I won.I can't believe I won.Finally I am gonna complete my dream.*

Y/n:That's why you are my Mr.right.

Jin:Now go and take the award,It belongs to you.

*He kisses my forehead*

*I took the award and I was the most happiest person who is crying.I looked at Jin and he was smiling widely*

*I am really lucky to have you Jin.I will love you forever.*

[THE END]