Prologue??

So, hello there? I honestly have no idea with this lmao. However, I want to be able to test my writings while also having criticism from others. I hope this will be enjoyed by everyone but if it isn't PLEASE TELL ME. I don't want to keep publishing for people who don't even like it.

I am using prompts that I have obtained either overtime by teachers, websites that have given prompts, etc. Don't worry, I will put the quote of the exact prompt and I will leave the link. I've honestly wanted to use these prompts, but I know they wouldn't be able to become an actual book. Therefore, I'll be putting them on here. I will also be taking new prompts from those who want to read a specific story. I will literally write anything, so don't hold back when giving me a prompt ;) All you have to do is send me a message, I will put your quote as a prompt, and it is up to you to have me leave your name, you wattled name, and/or the link to your wattpad. 

You'll see that I use websites/accounts multiple times, but that's because I follow those websites or accounts and see what prompts they're posting on a regular basis. 

Each of the prompts will be the length needed to complete the story. This could go from a couple thousand words to 20k+ only because some prompts require more specifics to the story.

Sorry if this is shorter than any other prologues; I just don't have much that needs to be stated before I begin the prompts.

Thank you for reading my story?? If you have any comments as to how I am doing on this story, please share those. I only want my writing style to get better and it can't do that without criticism!!

Thanks again and I'll see you on the flip side!!!

J. Miller