Chapter 1

Next day

A little while after I woke up, Ilasha finally woke up, and almost as if it was planned an officer came in and asked to talk to us in private, basically kicking my dad out of the room. Once he was out he asked us questions like, "How are you girls feeling?" and stuff like that, so he could build up to the real question he wanted to ask, "Do you girls remember what happened?" once he asked that, the look Ilasha had on her face basically showed she still hadn't processed a lot of what was happening, and the officer could tell. He didn't want to pressure her, so he turned his attention to me for my answer, so I nodded(since I was the only one responding his questions). He then walked up to me and told me his name, and shook my hand. He asked me if he could ask me some questions, which I hesitantly agreed to. He walked out to go look for a doctor, so I could be moved into a different room, so I couldn't get distracted.

Time skip

So the nurses moved me into a different room, and he asked me to tell him as much as I could remember from before the party to today. So I took a deep breath and began the story, "It all started on May 4th, when I got an invitation for a party to celebrate for the end school year."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
👌Happy Father's Day👌
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~