Chapter One: Bonnie's old friend

A/N: The thoughts of these characters will be displayed in Italics and in bold and without further ado enjoy the story!😁😀
No FNAF character in this story except for my OC, belongs to me, they belong to Scott Cawthon who made this awesome franchise
Bonnie~(Pretend Michael isn't a walking purple corpse yet)(And the animatronics are in free roaming mode)

"Bonnie!Can you come here for a second!", I heard Michael yell from main office.(Before I continue,do any of you guys have that kind of friend who would die laughing if they read this sentence or just me?🤔🙄🤔🙄🤔😑😑😑)I held in a laugh,unlike Freddy and Foxy who laughed so hard they fell on the floor. Chica gave us a look," Boys...", she muttered rolling her eyes. I walked down the hallway and stopped at the door,"What's up Mike?",I said,startling Michael who nearly fell off his chair. Michael looked up at me and said,"I heard that we're getting a new animatronic, it's a girl and her name is Nikki. I froze,that name brought back memories, memories of before I became stuck in this animatronic body.

     Flashback
My parents had decided to take me to an older version of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. As we came closer to the stage, I saw the original four animatronics Freddy,Chica,Bonnie and Foxy. But standing next to the stage was a strange animatronic that looked like a human.

It had long white hair,and two fluffy bear ears that resembled Freddy's and wore a pink dress

It had long white hair,and two fluffy bear ears that resembled Freddy's and wore a pink dress. I couldn't see her eyes because she was shut down,but as my parents ordered our pizza she powered on, and I could clearly see her eyes were a dark indigo colour. She spotted me and smiled ,I smiled back unsure what to do. I saw her walk to the stage and whisper something in Freddy's right ear,he smiled and nodded. Our pizza had just arrived when Freddy suddenly called out "Alright ladies and gents its time to introduce the birthday boy !" A spotlight was then shone on me. I blushed in embarrassment, I had never liked being the center of attention even as a child. Despite my extreme stage fright, I walked to the stage and stood beside Freddy. He looked down at me and asked me, "What's your name birthday boy?"" My name is Daniel",I replied. The girl animatronic from before asked me,"Well Daniel,is this your first time at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?""Yes it is." I said. She laughed and said "Well we're going to make this the best day of your life!" Although I doubted it,that day WAS the best day of my life, but so were all the others.
After that day I came to Freddy's every chance I got. I found out the girl animatron-   
ic's name was Nikki,and she turned out to be my best friend out of all the animatron-
ics. But one day as I was getting ready to go to Freddy's I saw a newspaper on the table, I picked it up the headline read:

FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA SHUT DOWN BECAUSE OF MISSING CHILDREN

That one line broke my heart,since Freddy's had a tendency to stay shut down for a stupid amount of time and then open randomly out of nowhere.( just like Scott with release dates am I right.)So I had no idea when I would see my friend again, 2 years passed and Freddy's remained closed so I gave up and moved on although part of me always missed playing with Nikki.
      "Bonnie, are you alright you spaced out for a second." Michael asked sounding worried.
I chuckled, he seriously got too worked up sometimes. I smiled down at him and said"Mike I'm fine alright, jeez you sound like Chica when Freddy burns the pizza by accident." This made Michael laugh so hard that he actually fell of his chair. I could hear Freddy yell " I DO NOT BURN PIZZA!" That made me laugh so hard my gears locked up. "YES YOU DO, YOU BURNT IT LAST WEEK ,AND THE WEEK BEFORE THAT!" Chica retorted. At this point we were laughing ourselves silly. I even heard Foxy snickering in the background.
As I laid on the floor laughing, I thought about what was I gonna say to Nikki when she got here. I sighed, I can already tell it its going to be a long day.