2.

Author's pov:

Walking and walking and walking, still nothing in their sights where they could at least take a break or could get a little bit of shade from the fading stinging sunlight.

After jimin started with his annoying pervert side, Kathy decided to keep her distance from him. He left her flustered when he almost kissed her. She would have if she hadn't pushed him away causing him to fall backwards. She followed walking behind him at the verge of crying and collapsing. He too was exhausted so kept whining and then finally stopped and dropped her bag from his shoulder onto the ground.

"lets just take a break, I don't think I can walk anymore and I actually can't believe at what situation I am right now", he panted while resting his hands on his kneecaps.

She sighed while wiping of the sweat from her face with the help of her sleeve of the sweater and sat there, supporting herself on her feet.

"I hate having tanned skin", he again whined causing her to give him 'are you serious' look.

"Are you really worried about that right now?" she scoffed and he ran his hand through his silver grey colored hair and licked his dry lips before pulling out the water bottle from the side pocket of the bag. She gulped at the sight of water and then kept her gaze greedily on water all the way when he attached the bottle to his lips and then detached it. He looked at her while chugging the water down and realised that she too was thirsty. He reluctantly gestured towards her if she wanted to drink water. She, even before he could say anything, took the bottle from his hand and drank it like she has been thirsty for days. Even the water was burning hot but still it was a blessing itself in this dead hot.

A smirk crept onto his lips as he moved close to her and leaned in, "you know what we just did there?" she didn't responded to him and continued staring at the only water bottle they had and now it was gone. Maybe that's how she was going to die, out of thirst of water. She thought completely ignoring him who was again at his cocky behaviour.

He kept smirking and his gaze kept lingering on her face until she looked up with questioning eyes to his question,"we just had an indirect kiss, didn't we?"

"I think we shouldn't dehydrate ourselves already by sweating so much, we are out of water, remember?", he rolled his eyes out of annoyance when she completely changed the topic and again reminded him to walk, walk and walk. He groaned and stood up, dusting off his clothes, she followed and got up as well.

She winced in the pain when he suddenly grabbed her wrist and started dragging her forward. She aggressively Jerked off her hand and glared at him which took him off guard. He hesitantly tried to speak but eventually no words left his mouth, he just seemed so lost at the moment. She was mad and hurt?

"I-I am sorry", he reluctantly said with empty expression and was obviously shocked at her sudden behaviour.

"No, I, I am sorry, I over reacted", she said when she realised the shocked expressions written all over his face. "it's just that I- I don't like such intimacy, it's weird being-" he ignored her feeling guilty and suddenly his eyes fell upon a board in a quite distance.

"it's okay. There's a board over there I just wanted to show you. let's go and check if we can find some place to take a break or a shade", jimin ignored her and beckoned her towards the board at a quiet distant place. She nodded. They dragged themselves to there with new ray of hope inside their hearts and it did bring them hope seeing a short cut path lying there which lead to a small shabby little building.

"I want to cry right now out of happiness", jimin said touching the board which had the name of the owner of the place. She let out a relieved sigh and gestured him to lead the way. The sun was already about to set. The redness far in the horizon caused the weather to cool down a bit. It wasn't as much hot as before but still the weather was getting windy and wind was quite hot.