HELL #19: His Beautiful Nightmare

"Hey bitch!! What the hell are you going to do to me? If you want money, just name your price! Or if you want to be powerful, just say so. Darn it! Why don't you speak?! Are you some kind of psycho or something?! Or maybe you are deaf or ugly!"

For nth time, nagbuntong hinanga ako. Nakapamaywang na hinarap ko sya "You're too loud to be a guy. Tell me, are you gay?"

Pffft! Kung di lang sya nakapiring, I am sure as hell that his eyes widened. He is standing, hands and feet are spreading. Puro may mga kadenang nakagapos, may piring din sya and he is in his boxer short.

"Do I look like a gay to you?! Fudge! You surely don't have a good taste when it comes to men. Asar! Ano bang kailangan mo sa'kin?! P*ta!! Pakawalan mo ako rito! Ano ba!!!!!! At sino ka ba huh?!"

"You really don't know me do you? And anyways, I don't want your money I have my own. Plenty of them to be specific. Powerful? Nah! Don't want it. I don't want to speak to a useless deckless kind of person named Terrence. Psycho? Seriously? Maybe I am. Because I've been craving to kill you the very start I saw you with my own hands, you got me? Lastly, I am not deaf and definitely not ugly."

"You want to kill me? Then do it! Kill me!"

Nilapitan ko sya at bahagyang tinampal ang pisnge nito, it made him look at me "It would be boring. Maybe, tatapusin kita right after you become the hot topic for media, front page for tabloids and internet sensation. Isn't it amazing?"

"W-what are you planning to do?"

"What? I am making you a favor. People will know you and remember all of your sin. Drugs, addict, killer and not the goody Terrence. Amazing right?"

"Shit! Pakyu bitch!! Who do you think you are? Huh?! A bitch like you can't pull me down. Shit! Help me!!! Save me!! Please..."

I simply patted his head tsaka na ako tumalikod. "I have something to ask you"

"You think I will answer your shits?! Huh bitch?!"

"I know that you won't, kaya I prepared something. I want you to meet your colleague in this game."

And a stinging pain touched his back but he didn't dare to shout. Nung itinaas ko yung mukha nya, lihim akong napangisi, he's biting his lips just to avoid screaming.

"If you keep on doing that, hindi ka na makakahalik ng babae."

"I don't care! I don't care anymore! Just.. just save me from humiliation. Please" pagmamakaawa ng gago "How much do you want?"

*waaaaaapaaaaak*

Nagtatagis ang bagang na nasuntok ko sya. Then the corner of his lips bled, pero paki ko?

"You really think that you can buy everything by your filthy money huh?!"

This time, madilim narin aura nya "Everything can be bought by money!! Even justice itself! Media, the law and everything. Humans can't survive in this cruel world without money on their hands!"

"It is.. you're right" tsaka ako ngumiti ng pagak "Kung mahirap ka, wala kang karapatan na magreklamo. Oo! Tama ka! And that's what I hate the most. The world itself is already cruel and humans are unfair. That's why I am here. I am seeking for justice that even the law failed to give"

"S-sino ka ba talaga?"

"Malalaman mo rin soon.. now, you need to answer my questions. Ano ang epekto ng droga, Terrence?"

"You'll forget your problems, you'll experience many things and it feels like you're in heaven. But in return... you need to kill a single innocent soul as a sacrifice"