Chapter one

Chapter 1- detention

Shit shit shit shit!! I am late for school. I quicken my pace. Finally i was in front of the classroom door. I tried to catch my breath before enter. As soon as i entered i could see the whole class including the teacher looking at me.

" DETENSION YN!" The teacher shouted. I rolled my eyes and went to my seat.

***

I went to detention and saw only taehyung seating in the middle of the room. I sat somewhere in the corner. I took out my phone and went through instagram. The teacher came in and told us to be quiet when we weren't even talking.

" you can do whatever you want as long as you zip your mouth shut. Now i need to go and do something so excuse me"

( here come a dirty scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
Taehyung walked closer me and sat beside me. His hands snaked between My thighs and my womanhood. He got close to my ear and whispered seductively.

" i know you want it and you know that i am not a patient person" he smirked. His fingers went under my skirt and he pressed his fingers lightly where My clit was. I slightly moaned. He moved my underwear and thrusted his fingers inside me. I looked over at taehyung and he was messaging his bulge. I could feel myself reaching my climax. I could feel hot liquid come out.

We heard the door open so taehyung quickly pulled out his fingers and licked it before the teacher could enter and see what happened. The teacher went to center front and announce that detention was over.