Seeing Her Again

I was walking to the 404 with my hands in my pocket and my earbuds in my ears listening to a song by Miley Cyrus called See You Again as I was walking casually there I was in a black leather jacket that said south side serpents on the back with a huge two headed snake on the back people thought I was from Riverdale the show as I walked like a total badass in it.

I walked down to Walmart with my head down singing the course.

Me Singing:

The last time I freaked out I just kept looking down it's just a Saturday I don't know what I'm thinking bout felt like I couldn't breathe you asked what's wrong with me my best friend as they said oh she's just being Miley.

I looked up and saw someone with red hair the person I was meeting was my best friend PyroDragon23 known as Ace and she had Red hair I looked up grinning yelling ACE!!! As we ran to each other hugging it out together I said to Ace I'm so happy to see you again she pulled me back with a tear on her face saying me to I told her I missed you so much everything was not as amazing as it was without you she wiped her tear off her face saying I missed you to I'm so sorry I've been a big pain in the ass to you before I said it's the past forget it we had a little friend fight and we dealt with it now we are back together again she sniffled as I grabbed a tissue giving it to her as she saw my jacket and said wait South Side Serpants you look so badass in it were can I get one I chuckled and said nowhere I made it with the help of YouTube your lucky because I just so happen to have one for you I handed her a jacket that had the exact same logo on it she gasped in happiness and said thank you so much Sam I love it I said to her your welcome I'll put it on you if you'd like she said to me yes please sam I put it on as she looked super badass also we hugged out like crazy we were so happy to see each other she turned around and said How dose it look I said you look like a badass in it wow.