Shopping Spree

I said to Ace how about we go in Walmart and go shopping together don't worry I won't get into any trouble I said it with a smirk when I said I would not get into trouble when I really was going to scare everybody with my contortion Ace bugged me in the side saying your up to something I know it but come on let's go then we walked in the Walmart as everybody looked at us like the South Side Serpants were shopping in Walmart we told each other why are they looking at us like that suddenly Shawn Mendes came on the radio Ace started to jump for joy when she heard him I told Ace to calm down and that we were in public so we had to Act cool we walked down the isles as we looked for new outfits together I told her I'm just going to try on some new shoes ok she said back don't get into trouble I replied I won't smirking well she was not looking I walked into the isle as I raised my foot up high trying on a pair of shoes as I had a pair in my hand everybody yelled a south side Serpant is bended in the isle I flipped out putting my foot down and pretending to put on shoes like a normal person as Ace checked the corner saying Sam you little sneak your so sneaky I knew you were going to scare the living crap out of these people I giggled and said what I love watching people's reactions she grabbed my hand saying ok let's do this the right way ok no contortion involved ok I looked at her and said fine you know I can't say no to you Ace looked at me and said yeah I know sweet heart but let's do this normally then you can do contortion later I promise I said ok Ace as we went on a shopping spree together buying loads of stuff in the store.