TimeOrk Diary Past

Rochii Alonso made this story with a lot of love
you will first see a diary and then a real story about all this.

...........

After burning that idiot in Trolla, now my little princess returned to my life I'm so anxious to be with her!
...
Sometimes I wonder how I could make Lyrin, My little princess, just love me.
When I'm with her I feel complete, my heart beats very hard and I often try to hug her, feel her, her smell, she's so pretty, the others in the castle do not know how much I love her, I love her, I love her, I do not want anyone else to get her love ... I would not tolerate seeing her with another person.
...
David (a rival and the first one I kill in the castle) will not bother anymore :) I made him feel what I would feel if he would take Lyrin from my arms.
..
Today I was with Lyrin, she looked very sad and scared, Why is she sad? do not be sad my little princess. I embraced her to comfort her, to not be afraid, I will protect her, I love her, I never dared to tell her my feelings and I hope I can tell her soon.
..
Does another person try to discover me? you will never find evidence that was me, nobody suspects someone as "innocent" as me.
..
That damn Prince! Nobody makes my little princess laugh!
..
He is not annyoing  anymore :)
..

I'm having trouble sleeping, what's wrong with me? I tremble a lot, I only think of Lyrin, only her, NOBODY MORE THAN SHE.
..

Eduina went back to the castle, she looks more good than the arrogant person she was .. but ... she talks a lot with Lyrin, is it a problem?
..
It is DEFINITELY A PROBLEM.
..

I kidnapped Eduina :) she will not bother anymore now.
Lyrin will be mine, right? RIGHT? RIGHT?
..

WHY STILL I DO NOT HAVE HER LOVE? EVERYTHING IS GUILTY OF EDUINA,  SHE WILL HAVE SAID SOMETHING?
..

I Kill her :), She's Burning into The fire right now,  she will not bother, now Lyrin is mine, Only mine.
..

Why is that girl with Lyrin ?, they look very close
..

THE GIRL TOLD HER TO NOT BE AWAY FROM HER.
...

The screams, the Panic, the sound of the flesh and the metal, I enjoy it, I enjoy seeing how they suffer, they deserve it.
..

That girl will not bother anymore :) now it will be a good decoration in her house with her dead parents :)
you could see his head hanging with his intestines :) I bet the guards will adore her when they see her.
..
They are all horrified, even throwing up, I enjoy their expressions make me laugh.
..
I just think about her, I DO NOT CARE ANYTHING ELSE.
..
I was entertaining the king and the masters today, I could not entertain him well, I do not feel well.
...

Lyrin is afraid of me ...