GOODBYE

i am sorry to inform you that i will be leaving wattpad. the Almighty God has spoken to me this past week while i was at camp, and i am making some changes to my life.

wattpad (like tumblr, which i also left) has been a tool i used to dig into sin. i looked at and read things that i knew i shouldn't have, but i did it anyways. i've struggled with this per-say addiction for a while now, and i've been struck in the heart.

we don't have long on this earth. God sent His son into this world to be a servant of man. the Bible calls us to live in the likeness of Christ, so therefore we are to be servants. in order for me to be the best impersonator of Christ i must do what i can to remove the intentional sin.

my books will be left up, but they will be finished. and while some are in the middle of a story and some have requests waiting to be published, i am sorry to do this to you, but there's nothing that is going to change my mind.

you've all been so kind and your support has brought me happiness. but that happiness is nothing compared to the joy that i have from being a daughter of the Lord.

if you would like to stay in touch, please message me. i'll be on for a little longer to wait for people to see this, but after that, i will be merely a memory.

you don't have to comment or message and say you're sad that i'm leaving, because i am not sad, i'm excited and ready for what God is going to do in my life and for the opportunities i will be given. this is so important to me.

thank you everyone,
                  — R2

but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah‬ ‭40:31‬