13

JACQUES

I really feel awkward about what happened last night. Okay, what I just said is weird. For me, it is very awkward and we both know the fact that we are both gay. Then he just showed me his body. UGH!! Oh my god like really.

I went out of my third class which is like a vacant so I have free time to spend. I always have vacant on Wednesdays and Thursdays. It is Wednesday. While I was walking through the outside part of the campus. Because I love me some walk and think. I kick some rocks in the way. Then I saw feet. The rock that I kicked went towards the guy's shoes. Then I saw it is Rafael.

"Oh hey! I knew you'll look good on that outfit." I blurted out quickly before he says anything.

"You love Lana Del Rey?" He asks.

"So you know that's a song reference?"

"Well obviously. I just realize that later when I left your house. It is quite funny though." He said.

"Do you have class?"

"Well yeah, I do have so see you at lunch then?" He said and he started walking.

"We need to talk. Bye!" Waving at me and straight ahead to his direction as he went.

*

"Alright so, I'm sorry for last night. I left you blushing." He said.

"I didn't!" I said.

"Well, I didn't actually saw you though. It's dark and the bedside lamp is the one that lightens."

"You have a great body." He looks at me straight into the eyes and grin, like widely.

"No I mean, Uhm, uh... You know what I mean." He just giggled and eat.

"Can you please stop thinking about that!" I said laughing.

"Thinking about what?" He chuckles again.

"You know? Thinking that I've attracted to you or something like oh my god dude!" I was literally like shouting.

"God! Dude, you are so loud!" He said makes me sit down.

"I never said that." He smiles again.

*I breathe* "Alright. Fine. But please don't think about it that way okay?" I said, kinda upset or down.

He just nods. Still smiling.

I ate my food quietly and I do notice that he is staring at me the whole time just smiling. This what introverts make very uncomfortable. Too. Much. Attention. I hate that literally. I didn't worry about it the whole time. But like, he stares at me while we walk through the hallway to our Biology class.

"Okay dude, this is very, very uncomfortable. Why are you staring at me like crazy?" I ask. I need to confront him now. He might stare at me in Biology the whole time.

"Nothing. Uhm, I just... Uh... Just nothing."

"Okay?" We just continue walking through the halls and went into our biology class.