My life, his life

“Wah, Yama-chan. You’re the best.” Say the audience and that make me feel piss off.

          I hate to go see the show but I have to accompany my best friend, Maria. She always forces me to follow her to the show. It was monthly show by Yamada Ryosuke, a famous idol that can make every girl scream just by looking at his pictures. Every girls like him but I don’t really admire him.

          “Maria-chan, I will be waiting for you at outside. I want to go out.” I say to her.

          “Okay, you have to be careful at outside, Yuina-chan.” Say Maria to me.

          I go out from that place and take seat at empty seat. I buy drink from vending machine and drink it to overcome my tiredness. I hope the show end soon. So, I can go back to my home and continue my reading. I want to bring the novel along with me but Maria notice it and take it out.

          “You don’t come to see the show?” ask someone. When I see through the voice, I can see a boy look to me with a cute smile.

          “No, I just accompany my friend who likes him to see the show. I just keep her company but I can’t stand to inside there.” I say to him. I know his name but I just pretend that I don’t know him.

           “No one around, so, you can call my name, Yuina-chan.” Say him.

           “I hate when someone will know about it. It’s good if I just pretend that I don’t know any of you.” I say to him.

            “I’m always same person during private time or time like this. I just Chinen Yuri or you use to call me Yuri-kun.” Say him to me.

            “You have to remember someday this will be discovering by public.” Say him to me and I just smile to him.

 ****************************************

          I still want to talk more with Yuri but I see someone come towards us. I pretend don’t who is Yuri. At that moment, the show end but no one wants to go out yet. I guess they want to wait for their idol to go out. I go to kiosk and buy some sweets while waiting for my lucky friend to go out.

          After 30 minutes waiting Maria, she finally goes out to meet me but it doesn’t meet she want to go back. She tell me, “Can we wait until Yamada-kun get into his car before go back?”

          “Maria-chan, I already tired on what happen today. I have to help my nii-chan tomorrow with his work.” I say to her.

          “Just a second. I want to see his face again.” Say Maria as she gives me puppy eye attack to me.

          I re-adjust my glasses and say, “He never goes out in any second. He always takes a long time to go out. Maybe you have to wait for an hour just to see his face.”

          “Yuina-chan, can I ask you something? Why you hate Yamada so much?” ask Maria.

          “What do you mean by that?” I ask her back.

          “You always avoid when I want to talk about him. It seems you have something with him at the past.” Say Maria. Maria doesn’t know about my relationship with her favorite idol.

          “Oh, about that. I just too lazy to talk about him to anyone. He seems arrogant these days. I just don’t like guy like him.” I say to her.

          Maria doesn’t hear what I tell her about it because she sees other fan girls already gather at one place to wait their idol come out. At same time, the musicians for Ryosuke’s show also leave the place. They see me from far and one of them wave to me. I just wave back without making other notice it.