Epilogue

Third Person P.O.V.

"Kids! Hurry up! We have to be at Siltan Hills in less than 10 minutes!" Sophie Scencen yells out. Her yell travels towards her daughter, Juniper, who is hurrying to get dresssed.

"Oh no, oh shoot. Where is it?" Juniper mumbles rummaging through her cabinet of hair elixirs. 'Must be in the bathroom.' Juniper thinks as she stumbles over a shoe getting there.

'Why do I have to be the clumsiest on this day? Darn you Mom' Juniper curses. 'Ah, there it is' Juniper grabs the elixir off the top of her bathroom counter and gulps it down.

She looks at the mirror to stared straight back by a teenage elf with now curled, blond hair, a floor length ice blue gown that matched her eyes that had flecks of gold in them, and a face with no makeup.

Mostly because her best friend wasn't here to do it for her. Lucky for Juniper, elves were naturally beautiful.

Juniper takes a part of her hair back and shoved a plain golden comb to hold it up. "Okay, finally ready." Juniper says to herself.

She walks out of the bathroom and puts on her white, 1 inch heeled, shoes and heads up towards the leapmaster.

Waiting upstairs, Juniper sees her 2 older brothers and little sister standing there being last-minute-groomed by her parents. Sophie and Keefe Scencen.

It was a miracle to Juniper and the rest of her siblings that their dad was able to marry their mom due to his childish behavior and their over-protective grandfather.

But they shrugged it off. If they were married, they were married.

Now, the family:

Adin and Cohan are twin brothers who inherited their mothers eyes along with the golden flecks. Adin is a telepath and a polyglot while Cohan is an empath and polyglot. They are the older brothers of Juniper and Marlow.

Juniper is a telepath, inflictor, empath, and a polyglot. She has, as you already know, ice blue eyes with flecks of gold sprinkled in them. She is the 3rd child in the family with Adin being 1st and Cohan 2nd.

Marlow is the 4th and last child in the family. She has a brown and blue eye each. But she doesn't let that fact bother her or keep her from being herself. Her abilities contain being an telepath, enhancer, teleporter, and a polyglot.

The only thing their whole family had in common genetically is that they all had blond hair, have more than 2 abilities, and were polyglots.

"Of course Juniper is the last one." Adin says as Sophie is finished straightening his clothes. Juniper rolls her eyes at his teasing and smirks. The smirk, she definitely got from her dad.

"At least I didn't spend 2 whole hours on my hair." Juniper retorted. Adin has gotten that from their dad. All 3 men could not leave the house until their hair was perfect.

That annoyed especially the girls since they were the ones who were supposed to be the hold ups. Not the guys. But with this family, there is no cliche anything.

"Oh! Juniper, you're here. Okay, now we can go- Wait, let me just..." Sophie trailer off as she walked up to her oldest daughter and fixed a stray curl back into place.

Juniper smiled at her mothers new knack for perfection. Everyone in the family adored Sophie. Especially her husband.

"Okay, now we can go." Sophie huffed. Juniper grabbed Marlow's hand, since she was still only a child and not in Foxfire yet, and held onto Cohan with her other hand.